BY STARBUCKS

Rich and balanced with crisp citrus notes and a sweet, chocolatey mouthfeel. This coffee thrives in the verdant highlands of the state of Santa Rosa, Guatemala, above Laguna de Aryaza, a double caldera lake formed thousands of years ago. The rich, volcanic soil and the perfect combination of warm days and cool nights allow the beans to mature slowly as their delicate flavors become deeper and more complex. see more...

Maegan S.
Waynesboro, VA
I love this coffee. There is a store near me that sells products for very cheap. It isn't always consistent with what it has. But I stocked up on this coffee for $1.99 each! I couldn't pass it up. My husband and I love to drink out coffee black and prefer medium to bold roasts. This one is perfect. It is strong with a lot of flavor. I can't quite describe the taste, I am not good at that. But I love that it is flavorful. I love this one and Rwanda Rift Valley.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
I found this yesterday and I have to say I really like it. It has a good robust taste to it that reminds me a little bit of chocolate. The only thing about it is that it doesn't seem like a medium roast to me it seems more like a light roast.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Starbucks is one of the brands that I've found to be the most consistent. While it's not the most stellar I've had, I know I can count on it to at least be a good quality every single time.
Kaytie K.
Arlington, WA
Starbucks coffee is the best. This coffee brand is rich, while giving the necessary caffeine boost. I love Starbucks since I am from Washington, but the company has not grown nationally for no reason. Yummy coffee grounds!
Michelle Z.
Love it. Smooth dark flavor. Very good coffee excellent in the morning and for a quick mocha. Almost as good as at the store. Only difference is I have to make it.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Taste good but I like my coffee strong I always just get the Starbucks French roast which has a bold flavor since I like to add creamer and don't want to lose the coffee flavor
Lupe K.
Sacramento, CA
This is not my favorite coffee. I was kinda disappointed with this coffee. It just wasn't up to par in flavor. Starbucks usually hits the nail on the head with the home brewed coffees but this one just fell short. Of course I finished the box but I sadly won't repurchase.
Maggie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Guatemala seriously does coffee right. Even better you can bet that it will be a good cup of joe all thanks to Starbucks reliability. Will be purchasing again.
Fabiola M.
Maywood, IL
Great roast of coffee. I love it. coffee that will really wake you up anytime. its so easy and convenient to prepare in the morning when you are on the go!
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA
My mom bought this one time and I made coffee with it and it was delightful !!!!! after that I always go out and by that coffee along with other brands!!