2 colors available

BY STARBUCKS

Rich and balanced with crisp citrus notes and a sweet, chocolatey mouthfeel. This coffee thrives in the verdant highlands of the state of Santa Rosa, Guatemala, above Laguna de Aryaza, a double caldera lake formed thousands of years ago. The rich, volcanic soil and the perfect combination of warm days and cool nights allow the beans to mature slowly as their delicate flavors become deeper and more complex. see more...

Lupe K.
Lupe K.
Sacramento, CA
This is not my favorite coffee. I was kinda disappointed with this coffee. It just wasn't up to par in flavor. Starbucks usually hits the nail on the head with the home brewed coffees but this one just fell short. Of course I finished the box but I sadly won't repurchase.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
I found this yesterday and I have to say I really like it. It has a good robust taste to it that reminds me a little bit of chocolate. The only thing about it is that it doesn't seem like a medium roast to me it seems more like a light roast.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Love it. Smooth dark flavor. Very good coffee excellent in the morning and for a quick mocha. Almost as good as at the store. Only difference is I have to make it.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Guatemala seriously does coffee right. Even better you can bet that it will be a good cup of joe all thanks to Starbucks reliability. Will be purchasing again.
Blanca D.
Blanca D.
woodside , ny
Very rich in its smell and in flavor but also its expensive compare to other brands ofc i believe its becsuse its starbucks
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Hilliard, OH
I didn't really like the taste. I've had different brands of the same type of coffee and I felt they were much better
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
I very much like the convenience of this product. You get the same type of coffee without having to leave the house
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
I wish there was more in this box then 10 but I'm an avid user of all things Starbucks and this stuff is delicious.
Anna V.
Anna V.
I'm a sucker for coffee and love Starbucks. I love to try different flavors and blends. I would buy this again.
Joe H.
Joe H.
Elmont, NY
The jet lag, joe. I will do the job, I am the one who can do that for me, but it was on just one. the only