BY STARBUCKS

Rich and balanced with crisp citrus notes and a sweet, chocolatey mouthfeel. This coffee thrives in the verdant highlands of the state of Santa Rosa, Guatemala, above Laguna de Aryaza, a double caldera lake formed thousands of years ago. The rich, volcanic soil and the perfect combination of warm days and cool nights allow the beans to mature slowly as their delicate flavors become deeper and more complex. see more...

Lupe K.
Lupe K.
Sacramento, CA
This is not my favorite coffee. I was kinda disappointed with this coffee. It just wasn't up to par in flavor. Starbucks usually hits the nail on the head with the home brewed coffees but this one just fell short. Of course I finished the box but I sadly won't repurchase.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
I found this yesterday and I have to say I really like it. It has a good robust taste to it that reminds me a little bit of chocolate. The only thing about it is that it doesn't seem like a medium roast to me it seems more like a light roast.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
I very much like the convenience of this product. You get the same type of coffee without having to leave the house
Joe H.
Joe H.
Elmont, NY
The jet lag, joe. I will do the job, I am the one who can do that for me, but it was on just one. the only
Elda C.
Elda C.
San Antonio, TX
Best coffee ever!! This one and Antigua are a nice treat for any coffee drinker. Very rich and flavorful!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
These are my favorite! I buy them in bulk from Amazon! Perfect coffee blend and strength
Amber l.
Amber l.
I love Starbucks k cups, they are the best! Yummy!!!! They are quality products.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Waynesboro, VA
I love this coffee. There is a store near me that sells products for very cheap. It isn't always consistent with what it has. But I stocked up on this coffee for $1.99 each! I couldn't pass it up. My husband and I love to drink out coffee black and prefer medium to bold roasts. This one is perfect. It is strong with a lot of flavor. I can't quite describe the taste, I am not good at that. But I love that it is flavorful. I love this one and Rwanda Rift Valley.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
Starbucks is one of the brands that I've found to be the most consistent. While it's not the most stellar I've had, I know I can count on it to at least be a good quality every single time.
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Love it. Smooth dark flavor. Very good coffee excellent in the morning and for a quick mocha. Almost as good as at the store. Only difference is I have to make it.