BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I really enjoy stopping in and enjoying their specialty drinks.  I was lucky enough to befriend a barista that gave me something that was off the menu.  I unfortunately can't remember what the name is but it was delicious.

I took a trip to England back in 2013 and had the pleasure of eating an amazing chocolate chip shortbread cookie. I actually bought a few while I was there since I loved it so much.  I made sure to go to a Starbucks when I got home so I can get another one. Much to my dismay the Canadian Starbucks didn't carry it.  I guess it's one of those geological things. Very disappointing. It does make me want to go back to England that much more.

Great company but I'm sure their footprint on the environment is more along the lines of catastrophic.
Ahvie E.
I am a long time Starbucks customer and have fallen in love with all their options. I order so much I become a gold member within three months. The Starbucks app cuts my time inside the store in half. Walking into Starbucks that often means hey know me by name, but even before my obsession I felt welcomed in the environment as the store felt relaxed as the aroma of coffee beans spread through. I like the many different sandwiches and snacks as well as the ones for breakfast. All the different kinds of frappucinos they have are all amazing with different flavors from vanilla to secret menu frappucinos like red velvet. I love hot teas from here on a sick day or winter day, but even in the winter I can’t resist getting a cold refresher or lemonade. I have been to many different Starbucks and have found them all as friendly and as the ones in my hometown. I feel as if the lack of diversity of customers kinda puts me in an awkward situation to be laughed at, but I instantly feel welcome no matter what Starbucks I travel to. I find it disappointing that the Barnes and Noble Starbucks does not take my card so I miss out on points. I hope that’s added to these cafes soon since I go so often!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I used to love Starbucks, before I knew there was wayyy better coffee. Super convenient location in CA but in Portland Oregon they are few and far in between CAUSE There is wayyy better coffee.
Shena Y.
I and my boyfriend always end our date night at Starbucks. With his Green Tea Latte and my Java Chip Frappuccino (my forever favorite). Sweet-tooth here! Minus one point because any branch is always crowded.
Ibily B.
Frapp, me encanta ir es un lugar genial , tranquilo y con un acceso fácil a internet.
Me encanta ir en compañía de amigos.
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Starbucks is amazing. If you think otherwise, you are lying to yourself. Give me that Grande Peppermint Mocha in a red cup. #ImYoursBaby Like seriously, it's worth the price and you disagree, you shouldn't be drinking coffee in the first place.
Cathie G.
Puyallup , WA
I recently discovered that I'm not allowed to have caffeine. I was unsure if Starbucks had a caffeine free frappe available. I was pleased to know that they can all be done that way. My fiance LOVES the Double Shot espresso with cream in the can. Definitely tasty!
Cindy D.
Fleetwood, NC
Starbucks is great! Wish there was one on my way to work. Have to go across town to get it. White chocolate mocha is my favorite.
Rosa V.
Son muy ricos ya los he probado con toda mi familia y amigosss y les ha gustadooo demasiadooo se los recomiendo a todos bendiciones
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
Yummy drinks, but pretty pricey. I've mainly had good experience with the staff, but had one very bad encounter that put me off for a while.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?