BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
Not a fan of Starbucks, I’d much rather make my own drink (cold or hot) at home. I prefer to go to a gas station such as WAWA and get a much cheaper and better tasting beverage than go to a Starbucks. Won’t even use a gift card there.
Luke E.
Brooklyn Park
Truly one of the worst companies in known human existence. Starbucks has conditioned the masses to somehow think that highly sugared, highly caffeinated drinks are what you need to get your day going or to keep you alert later in the day. Instead, what is happening to your body is the gradual destruction of your vital organs especially your heart. The volume of sugar and chemicals being thrust into your body via its hyper sweet coffee drinks they offer is beyond comprehension. Stay away from Starbucks if you don't want to be addicted to caffeine or hooked on sugar like it is crack.
Lexie L.
Concord
I usually really really like Starbucks! However recently they have not have my drink for the past month. They really need to restock their products and then they would be higher! I get the strawberry refresher but sometimes it is made a little weak. Definitely stoped going as frequently as I use to.
Amanda H.
Raheny
Extremely overpriced and highly unnecessary calorie content on some drinks..
I don't get the fascination with Starbucks, to me their coffee tastes like poop with sweet ingredients to mask the watered down flavour..
Sammy J.
Awful here only good thing about Starbucks is the fact all the staff are so polite and kind is so overpriced for such small drinks.
Jehan D.
Starbucks it's my best option when I have break or at weekend or holiday.. It's the best place..i love all things on there.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I think I'm probably one of the only people that hates Starbucks. I honestly cannot stand their coffee at all. Pumpkin spice tastes like garbage and their coffee is just so watered down and overpriced it makes me sick. I absolutely hate their coffee and cannot stand going to their shop or drinking their coffee.
Amany H.
cairo
i really don't like the place there at all!!!!i don't feel good or comfortable there..and it is expensive 😶
Tammy R.
I consider myself quite the coffee connoisseur having drank it in all forms for 2 decades on multiple continents. My fave being authentic Italian espresson enjoyed of course anywhere in Italy like from my favorite Barista, Francesco in Bologna. So with this in mind, I will never understand the popularity of Starbucks! Every time I had it (airports only) it tasted so burnt and disgusting like old java left to cook on the pot too long. Sciffoso!! No Thank you! Besides, it's wayyyy overpriced!
Cheyennee B.
I'm not really a fan. They have really expensive strong coffee and their syrups taste artificial! Their rewards program isn't very good either. I definitely would choose Dunkin donuts any day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?