BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jasmihn W.
Louisville, KY
Please read the nutrition menu before ordering. Some drinks have offensively been called "diabetes in a cup" containing over 60 grams of sugar. Nobody needs that much sugar in their coffee! There brewed coffee is delicious with cream, no need for sugar.
Raegan D.
Statesville, NC
“A love story, a business story, and a very personal journey, all at once…I highly recommend the landmark and must read book Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul by Howard Schultz with Joanne Gordon, to anyone seeking a deeper insight into the soul of a great company, or a richer understanding of the value of living the organization's core principles as a guiding philosophy. This book teaches business leaders that value driven companies are highly successful companies that will stand the test of time.
Elizabeth L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Starbucks. I am a proud gold card owner and I stop by almost every day! My neighborhood Starbucks is so friendly, kind and the employees are always happy! I love the atmosphere there!
Larissa W.
Love Starbucks, there fraps are amazing. Cannot get enough of them. Kinda expensive and wish they didn't have a rewards program which you have to put money on a card but other then that I LOVE the company and products.
Marie B.
They have great tasting coffee and other beverages that are usually consistent as far as quality, taste, price, etc. This goes especially for their food. I used to go more often but I find them to be quite expensive which is why I didn't give them stars.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
My most favorite part about Starbucks is their secret menu... aka take an existing drink, and add or switch around some ingredients to create a completely different drink. Their rewards program is especially useful because you can get those special drinks for free (some can be really expensive otherwise)
Krystal R.
My go to drink is the strawberry frappacino because it's a sweet, cool drink. Starbucks can get somewhat expensive but it's a nice treat every once in a while. I've only had the ice in this drink poorly blended once but overall great experience and drink.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I am a typical Starbucks addict but because its expensive I try to limit my cravings to twice a week. If I could afford it I would go every single day because I love it so! Iced Vanilla Coffee with an extra pump...yummmm!
Alyssa R.
Kent, WA
I love that Starbucks now offers coconut milk and almond milk. I'm vegan but also was born and raised in Washington so starbucks is a staple in my day to day. I love that I can still enjoy my guilty pleasures and still support one of my favorite companies.
Gayla W.
Shreveport, LA
I love Starbucks. I'm trying to make sure I try a different drink every week at Starbucks even though I have my favorites. I only wish Starbucks wasn't so pricey. The packed coffee is also good and seems like a good buy.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?