- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I get multiple items depending on my mood. I love the java chip frappe when it's a relaxing day and i just want to chill out. Starbucks is a bit on the expensive side but it's not too bad.
I've had starbucks once and i can tell why everyone loves it. I tried it because i was in the airport and needed some energy and I've always wanted to try it so i gave it a shot. i forgot what i drank, but it was something recommended by an employee since i never went there before and had no idea what to get.
Starbucks in general is hit or miss depending on the barista. It has been more common that the coffee tastes burnt and not fresh. I wish the drinks didn't have as many calories in them. I try not to drink Starbucks as much since homemade coffee usually tastes better!
If you have not been to Starbucks, go and try it out. The popular drinks with teens is a sugary frappuccino, great for those hot days (I love them too). My go to drink is one of their iced teas, peach green tea is awesome.
I absolutely love Starbucks. They have a great variety of drinks and also make your dink to order. I do wish they would sell Carmel brûlée all year round. It is my most favorite drink!!!! Followed by the Carmel frapachino.
Tried their Chestnut Praline Latte for the first time today... All I can say is DELICIOUS! I would love it it was an all year flavor. But you can never go wrong with a Mocha Frap or a S'mores Frap when those are in season. The S'mores Frap is my guilty pleasure!!
I love their rewards program. You can become a gold member after receiving 30 stars and you get sent a personalized gold shiny card that you can show off when you're paying. Super easy to use app and amazing reload feature that lets you reload anytime and anywhere.
I am not a Starbuck's fan. I can't understand all the jibber jabber talk when you are ordering a coffee, I just want to say "coffee plus sugar and cream". The coffee is too strong and bad after taste. I like their tea and hot chocolate at the movie theaters.
My most favorite part about Starbucks is their secret menu... aka take an existing drink, and add or switch around some ingredients to create a completely different drink. Their rewards program is especially useful because you can get those special drinks for free (some can be really expensive otherwise)
They over roast the coffee beans. Other than that it's nice. It's the McDonald's of coffee houses, not the best but you always know what you're getting. Oh, and they're ubiquitous so it's nice when you're traveling.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos