BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Ivelisse H.
Willingboro, NJ
I cannot say enough great things about Starbucks, their coffees are amazing along with the choices one has for lattes and such. They are always coming up with new items, including food and drink ware. I only wish they would bring back the Caramel Flan latte!!!
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
Even though no one needs a $5 latte, the convenience of Starbucks can't be beat. Perfect meeting spot, nice place to hang out, the ability to pay on your phone and never have to pull out your wallet. I'm forever a fan.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
I love this company. They are forward thinking and try to do what's right by everybody. The campaign to help Veterans and their spouses made me love them that much more. Their coffees are good and the people are nice and love their jobs.
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
Starbucks by far has the best coffee! Their are so many drinks to choose from and different seasonal options. I spend about $30 on starbucks a week. It is a little pricy but im willing to pay it for a great cup of coffee.
Abigail M.
My go to drinks at Starbucks are iced chai tea and iced caramel macchiato. I like the chai tea when I am craving something different from what i drink and its very good. I like hot coffee but sometimes its good to drink iced coffee especially hete in Houston.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. The food is great and so are all the drinks. They have a huge variety of drinks. everything is a little over priced. However, the have a great rewards program and the customer service is great. I usually go 3 times a week.
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Starbucks has the BEST whipped cream and seasonal flavors theyre one of the only places that has gingerbread theyre peppermint mocha is so yummy and so is the pumpkin!!
Leidiany P.
We all know starbucks is delicious but it can get a little expensive. Their rewards program more than makes up for that with free beveragea and drinks after about 3 purchases. Try it out!!!
Shonacee S.
Herriman, UT
Really, Starbucks is the way to go. I have always been happy with my experience, employees are nice and welcoming, and the coffee is always great. I often hear people complaining about how expensive it is, but really you pay for what you get, which is quality.
Kate G.
New york, NY
They know how to make coffee the way that I don't! I have a different go to for every season and love the consistency across locations. The snacks they carry are also amazing!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?