- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is perhaps the MOST convenient coffee shop in america. I love that I can order from my bed to pick up on my way to work. I particularly like the flat white or breve latte, but ive found that locations differ drastically in their quality of drinks.
I've had starbucks once and i can tell why everyone loves it. I tried it because i was in the airport and needed some energy and I've always wanted to try it so i gave it a shot. i forgot what i drank, but it was something recommended by an employee since i never went there before and had no idea what to get.
I go to Starbucks daily and have been for the past 8 years. It is my favorite part of the morning. The baristas are always friendly and will remember my favorite drink. Right now my favorites are a Flat White, Mocha or Americano. Can't live without Starbucks!!
If you have not been to Starbucks, go and try it out. The popular drinks with teens is a sugary frappuccino, great for those hot days (I love them too). My go to drink is one of their iced teas, peach green tea is awesome.
I think we all know how great and convenient Starbucks is!! I love going there especially around the Fall time because of the great aesthetics! Keep it up Starbucks!
I absolutely love Starbucks. They have a great variety of drinks and also make your dink to order. I do wish they would sell Carmel brûlée all year round. It is my most favorite drink!!!! Followed by the Carmel frapachino.
I Looove the sweet vanilla cream cold brew that they came out with this summer. It was so good!! It was packed with caffeine, tasted amazing. It was a bit overpriced, but I kind of expect that from Starbucks now. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes cold brew!
I love Starbucks and I go almost every day. I order hot coffee, iced coffee and fraps for the whole family. It a little overpriced but I use my registered Starbucks and I get reward points and free drinks/items all the time.
Starbucks will always be my go to. I find a starbucks where ever I am I was even lucky enough to find one in Aruba. The baristas are friendly and all know me by name. I love the quality and service. I have gotten my boyfriend to be just as obsessed as I am.
I adore Starbucks, and I have loyally gone there every day for the last 15 years. I just wish Starbucks would be clearer on which items are gluten-free and which aren't. What I really wish is that they would take a clear stance and take greater strides toward making things clearly gluten-free. I love you Starbucks, but make life a little easier for people who need it!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos