- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love some Starbucks drinks but not all of them, sometimes the coffee doesn't taste quite right and their workers don't know what some simple drinks are. I will always go to Starbucks though!
currently in love with the new chili mocha! It reminds me of mexican hot chocolate which is my favorite in the cooler months. When i think coffee, i always think starbucks. Can be a little expensive but its good. I would recommend to others to questions asked.
i can not get enough of starbucks. i always get this on the go. i also love buying the packs of premade lemonade powders and coffee packs. Also love that they give you points for buying the at home packs you just have to go on line and register it . love it
Starbucks is always my go to coffee shop. i enjoy the wide variety of coffees and teas that they offer along with the wide variety of breakfast sandwiches, lunches, and desserts. A definite con is that they are always busy, but it is definitely worth the wait.
Their iced coffee is my favorite go to drink. its cheap and fast. I go about once a week. They also have a really nice selection of teas to choose from. They also have really good pastries to take to go as well. I would recommend my friends to go and try it.
Starbucks is my go to for two reasons, one, they're on every block here in Portland, and two- because the coffee is good, the teas are good, and the healthy snacks are fulfilling
I like Starbucks so much I can never get enough and everyone is always so nice and helpful I wish it was a little more affordable but Its definitely worth it. And all my items are all made perfectly and taste amazing. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Starbucks has the BEST whipped cream and seasonal flavors theyre one of the only places that has gingerbread theyre peppermint mocha is so yummy and so is the pumpkin!!
I cannot say enough great things about Starbucks, their coffees are amazing along with the choices one has for lattes and such. They are always coming up with new items, including food and drink ware. I only wish they would bring back the Caramel Flan latte!!!
Really, Starbucks is the way to go. I have always been happy with my experience, employees are nice and welcoming, and the coffee is always great. I often hear people complaining about how expensive it is, but really you pay for what you get, which is quality.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos