BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
During the holidays my husband and I were out Christmas shopping and stopped at a Starbucks inside of the mall we were at and saw the Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate and OMG! Amazing. We both got that with 1 shot of espresso and it was the best hot chocolate ever. Starbucks is rather pricy, so it's not a place where we make our frequent coffee stops at, but on occasion we will treat ourselves.
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Oh, Starbucks. How I love you! And I am not really a coffee drinker, believe it or not. I always love to try their coffee-alternative drinks and most recently have been stuck on drinks with their Matcha powder in it. I think their system, service and employees are all pleasant, the products taste good and they have made a repeat customer out of me in no time. Only complaint - as I think is most people's main complaint - are the prices! But that's what makes Starbucks what it is.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Love this brand! Great coffee and food. Service is usually wonderful as well. Great selection of products and flavors. I usually purchase from them twice a week. Great quality drinks and pastries. Only expensive items are the cups and other containers they sell. Coffee is worth the price and the pastries are an awesome price!
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
Oh Starbucks. What can one say that hasn't been said already. Pros: The coffee is strong enough for the boost and not the jitters. Con: My local Starbucks always has a line out the door. I love their Caramel Macchiato with Soy and it is the best. I probably go once a week to curb my bad spending habit that Starbucks can create.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do like Starbucks for their teas, pastries, and sandwiches. I usually grab something to go. My only complaint with any Starbucks is not all of them use the app for payment (where I have electronic gift cards stored), so it's difficult for me to know where I can just take my phone or where I'll need cash or a debit card.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
El grado en que Starbucks permite a sus clientes personalizar cada aspecto de una bebida, significa que puede ser un simple o complicado como usted lo desea. Es simplemente una cuestión de tener suficiente confianza en lo que quieres. Sólo trate de atenerse a sus términos y frases. Los baristas no están entrenados para trabajar en el grano de café o en otro lugar, fueron entrenados para trabajar en Starbucks y por lo tanto todo su viaje será mucho más suave si usa el idioma de Starbucks (no es realmente difícil). Como cualquier cliente leal sabe, ese hombro frío típico de los baristas se derrite si usted hace un hábito de aparecer encima de una base regular. Si no quieres café en el reg, eso es genial, pero no esperes que los baristas te den la luna en un plato y sunshinr en su sonrisa, porque eres sólo uno de cientos de personas que pasan por esa puerta. Usted está pagando aproximadamente $ 4 por el café, no para que te hagan sentir mejor acerca de ti mismo (es decir, cuando se trata de deletrear su nombre, o cómo pronuncian su nombre, o si o no parecía que "tenía una actitud" ), Así que no esperes más que su café.La mayoría de los trabajadores de Starbucks son muy amables e interesantes, pero tengo una bolsa de café vacío granos (chingastes) y, según la promoción, puedo conseguir un café gratis. Creo que parecen molesto, pero todavía son amables. Por sus esfuerzos para disfrazar sus sentimientos, reciba un A de simpatía.
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
Oh where do I begin?? I love Starbucks and adore their seasonal drinks around Christmas and Mardi Gras! I have been a gold member since 2011 and love the free drink on your birthday and other perks. I often have coffee dates with my sister, friends and husband just to sit and catch up or go to the drive thru and grab a coffee and go for a walk.
Becca H.
NE
Starbucks is my go to if I need caffeine in the morning. I love the pink drink or the star berry refresher if I’m not feeling the coffee that morning. Or I get the coffee light Frappuccino. 100% would recommend they’re options for everyone there.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Starbucks has never done me wrong. I have liked every drink I've had. I don't get to go often so it's a treat when I do! I always have a hard time deciding over a Green Tea Frappe or a Chai Tea Frappe! I love Starbuck's cold frappuchinos that you can buy at gas stations! I have tried all the flavors and not one was bad!
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
Starbucks is my number one favorite coffee shop they have the best coffees etc. there and like I go there all the time and get a double chocolate chip frappe with 4 shots of expresso I know that's a lot but it's amazing and Starbucks is amazing also try the white chocolate mocha with peppermint in it you guys will love it I promise you
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?