- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
They offer a decent amount of choice, but you have to go beyond their posted menu. I feel like the local coffee shops often give better deals for very similar quility of products. I enjoy their different iced teas and also enjoy their green tea frappiccino.
What can I say, it's starbucks, overpriced coffee but great atmosphere ad free wifi. Love me a caramel machiatto w coconut milk or a double-espresso-shot cappuccino with plenty of foamy milk and cinnamon. Sometimes I'll indulge in a danish or blueberry muffin
Love the flavors. Love the coffee. The stars program is great to reward you for just buying your coffee. If you ever get a drink you dislike they'll make you a new one for free. Great atmosphere and great place to lounge around or study and get things done.
Starbucks is one of my favorites and we finally got one, somewhat near by! However, it's more of a treat for me since it's a little on the pricey side. But I could always go for a delicious Carmel frapacinno made with soy!
Delicious, always something new to try and they have a great rewards program. Lots of convenient locations, great hot and cold drinks. Probably stop by a Starbucks twice a week for a treat
I love everything except their plain coffee. That is far too bitter for me, but everything else (from lattes and frappachinos) are delicious! It's too expensive though.
It can be expensive depending what you get but their iced coffee is my go-to pick me up. The baristas always seem upbeat and happy, that makes a huge difference as well!
Their iced coffee is my favorite go to drink. its cheap and fast. I go about once a week. They also have a really nice selection of teas to choose from. They also have really good pastries to take to go as well. I would recommend my friends to go and try it.
I get multiple items depending on my mood. I love the java chip frappe when it's a relaxing day and i just want to chill out. Starbucks is a bit on the expensive side but it's not too bad.
Oprah Winfrey chai tea w soy milk and caramel . It's to die for . It's a caffeinated tea. But tastes like some sort of coffee. It's sweet and is spiced with cinnamon . I love. I order the same thing every time. Sometimes I pair it with a breakfast sandwich .
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos