BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
The best the best !!! Starbucks is life from the refreshing teas to the fraps everything on the menu is amazing ! the pastries are wonderful and the paninis are great !
Jessica L.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm actually a Gold Rewards member at Starbucks, but lately I'm growing out of this place. The coffee (iced and hot) tastes bitter / burnt. I don't drink Frappucino's because they're just calorie-loaded smoothie blends. My absolute favorite drink is a grande triple-shot hazelnut latte extra hot but that's almost $5 and frankly I can't afford that all the time.
Kayla S.
Love my local Starbucks. The baristas are quick and don't hesitate to answer questions about the drinks on the menu. A little pricey, but the drinks are SO worth it!
Claire B.
If you go to Starbucks a lot, definitely get hooked up with their rewards system. Without the rewards, I would not be such an avid Starbucks fan. Stay there all day doing homework while sipping on some free refills of coffee and tea, and you are set. Beware though, sometimes the quality of the coffee depends on which Starbucks you go to or who is making your drink!
Kristy H.
The gentleman I was served by was so great! He was even funny and made me laugh! The coffee was great tasted just how I liked it . The prices for Starbucks are a little high but it is nice to splurge every once in a while.
Brittany B.
This app is the gold standard. So easy to walk into the store and pay with my phone that I most likely already have in my hand and am already using for something. Way easier than digging around my purse or bag for a wallet.
Chevelle G.
Orlando, FL
Quality coffee for sure, and pretty good prices id think. I love the variety that they serve, and how fast they are with the orders. I give them credit for dealing with some of the crazy coffee drinkers out there. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves coffee.
Tatyana L.
Spokane, WA
Omg ever since the first time i tried a starbucks, i fell in love it was so good. My first drink was the white chocolate mocha! so delicious, the prices are pretty good and i love the cups especially all the seasonal cups and different coffee flavors, very excited for the peppermint mocha for christmas time!
Vanesa R.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I am a Starbucks addict! I used to go through their drive thru every single day but it started getting too expensive so now I get their coffee bags ready to brew at home. It tastes delicious either way. Only coffee I drink.
Raechal M.
Independence, KS
I love Starbucks, the price however does keep me from making it a staple in my lifestyle and more of a treat. I love their Chai Tea Latte's and the new Oprah Teavanna Chai Tea is delicious! Their baristas are always so spunky and have excellent customer service!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?