- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love this company. They are forward thinking and try to do what's right by everybody. The campaign to help Veterans and their spouses made me love them that much more. Their coffees are good and the people are nice and love their jobs.
I love Starbucks. Their coffee is amazing - my favorite are their frappucinos. I love their app. It's so easy to pay and use my gold card for stars. My only complaint is the price, but I just go for a special treat and not every day so it works for my budget.
For me they are ok, then again I'm not the biggest coffee drinker. When I get coffee I like it weak with a whole lot of sugar and creamer with just a hint of coffee. They are also overpriced. They are not my go to coffee shop, but I wouldn't not want to go there.
I drink Starbucks every day. I have the barista maker, the personal store sold bottles in my fridge, and I'm in the Starbucks that's local, 3-4 times a week. I'm also a gold member! And very proud!
The gentleman I was served by was so great! He was even funny and made me laugh! The coffee was great tasted just how I liked it . The prices for Starbucks are a little high but it is nice to splurge every once in a while.
They are an amazing company and you can see the love in their product. I go at least once a week and every time their service is excellent. I always recommend Starbucks to friends and family.
I am one of those sad little Starbucks addicts who goes there so much that they can tell what I want by the look on my face. I absolutely recommend anything in the Cinnamon Dolce, Peppermint Mocha, or Vanilla flavors. Also try the Lemon Poundcake and their muffins
Starbucks cold brew iced coffee is the best. If you need the caffeine during the day this is the drink to get. I get it and it is always consistently good. It is a little price for iced coffee but worth it if you need the boost. I would get this drink again!
I'm not a big coffee drinker but they offer some good drinks that don't taste too much like coffee. I'm currently obsessed with the salted caramel mocha, even though the baristas give me dirty looks when I order it. Hey, at least I've evolved from my vanilla bean!
They offer a decent amount of choice, but you have to go beyond their posted menu. I feel like the local coffee shops often give better deals for very similar quility of products. I enjoy their different iced teas and also enjoy their green tea frappiccino.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos