BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Stacey B.
Yes! Starbucks holiday drinks and mugs are out! I love the cute tumblers they came out with this year too. Those would be a great stocking stuffer! The drink I'm most excited about is chestnuts praline latte. I would recommend it if you like sweet and spicy.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
It can be expensive depending what you get but their iced coffee is my go-to pick me up. The baristas always seem upbeat and happy, that makes a huge difference as well!
Erika H.
Long Beach, CA
Starbucks is the love of my life ! I can't live with out it when I go I get a caramel frappuccino I love that drink it's probably the only flavor in drink that I get when I go. But I would like to try other drinks so that I can fall in love with those Flavors too.
Kaitlyn P.
Great selection of coffee based drinks, snacks, and meals on the go! Also, a great selection of products to take home like tumblers and coffees. Mobile ordering is also a huge plus with SB!
kiara r.
Conyers, GA
I've had starbucks once and i can tell why everyone loves it. I tried it because i was in the airport and needed some energy and I've always wanted to try it so i gave it a shot. i forgot what i drank, but it was something recommended by an employee since i never went there before and had no idea what to get.
Caroline A.
River Forest , IL
What doesn't Starbucks have to offer that is not delicious? Its delicious menu includes items for the top coffee connoisseur to the coffee snubber. Also, while not consistently every store, most locations have awesome baristas that make you feel right at home!
Kim U.
I adore Starbucks, and I have loyally gone there every day for the last 15 years. I just wish Starbucks would be clearer on which items are gluten-free and which aren't. What I really wish is that they would take a clear stance and take greater strides toward making things clearly gluten-free. I love you Starbucks, but make life a little easier for people who need it!
Rachel S.
Louisville, KY
I love Starbucks. Their coffee is amazing - my favorite are their frappucinos. I love their app. It's so easy to pay and use my gold card for stars. My only complaint is the price, but I just go for a special treat and not every day so it works for my budget.
Anaise V.
I love their rewards program. You can become a gold member after receiving 30 stars and you get sent a personalized gold shiny card that you can show off when you're paying. Super easy to use app and amazing reload feature that lets you reload anytime and anywhere.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Starbucks is my go-to coffee shop. I love their coffee. Super good taste and something for everyone. They have great customer service. Really big fan and will always be my number one coffee.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?