BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Allison G.
Charlottesville, VA
I love the Venti Peach Green Tea Lemonade at Starbucks. It is wonderful paired with the petite vanilla scones from the bakery section. The baristas at Starbucks are always delightful to talk to and always make my drink quick!
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I really love he variety and the mastery of how these drinks are crafted. All around, I love he environment in which the stores create as well as the speed of service.
Melika B.
Huntersville
My absolute favorite thing to order from Starbucks is the Caramel Brûlée Latte (only sold during the winter seasons). I consider Starbucks relatively affordable, you would end up spending the exact same amount anywhere else for a handcrafted cup of liquid heaven!
Miranda D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I like starbucks a lot of coffee, not coco, tea, or bakery good. They just aren't quite right there. My one problem with their coffee is that it has more caffeine than average coffee, so I have to set myself at a different pace.
Ashley A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Starbucks and the fact that they are in targets because I always need a pick me up before I go to target haha. The only thing I wish their drinks were not so sugary and more espresso.
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ
I like Starbucks for a variety of reasons - good products, good company values, made in the USA, etc. But I do find their drink prices to be a little steep, and where I live, they are not as easy to find as other options that have cheaper drinks that are just as good.
Christina S.
Nashville, TN
Starbucks gets the job done. I typically just get a tall coffee in a grande cup so I have room to customize it for myself. Only downside is that the line can get long, but that's why there's call ahead ordering. I order it and walk in and it's all ready for me. I also love how easy they make it to pay!
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I love starbucks. I've had so many friends work there and have gained so many friendships from being in there so often. my drink of choice is a triple grande white mocha, stirred well. If it is winter i get mine with soy which makes it taste a little more christmas-y.
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
I will literally spend so much money on Starbucks in one week it is ridiculous!! But I don't mind because their cold coffees are the best and just the right amount of sweetness omg I love!!!!
Jacqueline S.
LOVE Starbucks! But lately I feel that they burn my coffee or when I try to get something "new" the baristas usually act like we're all suppose to know the different types of drinks and what they taste like.... Great company but the customer service could be better.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?