BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Brie G.
I love the lattes and passion fruit ice tea lemonade but I do think the are over priced. I spend entirely too much money there and will usual pick a local mom and pop coffee shop instead if the option is there.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
So many great coffees to choose from! And if ur not sure what to get, all baristas love to tell you which ones are good! I really wish the carmalized honey would come back! That was my all time favorite!
Allison D.
Olympia , WA
I love Starbucks! I love the variety of drinks as well as the endless amounts of customization you can do to each drink. I also like the consistency between the locations across the United States. I love the rewards system as well.
I really can't say anything bad.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I like this app ist nice I don't have to dignore out my wallet every time I go in they just scan my phone quickly and I'm good to go. I also like the rewards you can earn and the coupons I receive all in one convenient place.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
With a Starbucks an just about every corner downtown where I work, it really held that I love going there. I love their pastries and hot chocolate. Not a coffee drinker but I still love them.
Vida G.
Their glass coffee drinks are affordable as they are always on sale at my local grocery store. They taste great and I get the unsweetened flavor as it's the healthiest.
Julia H.
Ponca City, OK
Starbucks has an amazing menu of drinks and snacks. They actually have a very good breakfast to choose from. The pastries they have are moist and one of a kind. The only bad thing about Starbucks is of course the price. I use it as a treat when I come across one
Allison K.
Greenwood, IN
Loving the Starbucks holiday menu! Going to Starbucks is so quick and easy now that I have been using their app! You can earn free food and drinks buy using the app when you purchase from Starbucks! The service is almost always amazing and the atmosphere is great!
Caitlin N.
Ridgecrest, CA
Starbucks has me hooked on their Veranda blonde coffee k cups and they're iced coffee! I love to treat myself to a nice iced drink during the weekend. It's affordable and delicious. They're food is always good, too. I will definitely continue going to Starbucks.
Janae O.
Arcadia
I've never been disappointed in any of the drinks I've tried at Starbucks! Always great service! The only negative thing is the prices can get a little expensive. I would definitely recommend Starbucks to my friends & I would suggest trying the peppermint mocha!!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?