BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Denise W.
Strawberry acai Berry tea is the bomb!!! Anything I get from here it always taste great. I'm never disappointed and I am coffee and tea lover!!! Priced way high though.
Ashley s.
Brookhaven, PA
Not my favorite. I prefer their tea or just plain coffee, but there's a huge push toward all of the complex sugary drinks. I only ever really go when I have a gift card
Sarah M.
Reno, NV
Starbucks is an American staple. Good coffee and usually amazing customer service. I like the atmosphere that they go for and that it's a place you can meet people or go to work in a nice environment. I do sometimes feel as though the coffee is slightly burnt though.
Mary Beth C.
My favorite items to get are the cake pops and a double dirty chai hot. The service is sub-par stuck up employees who think they're better than everyone and make people feel incompetent.
Jennifer G.
Dallas, TX
Starbucks is good! My main for all nighters and school studying nights and mornings. Sometimes is my study space with their warm and cozy shops. The products are quite expensive in my opinion, so I do not go as often as I would like to. I will definitely go again though!
Megan S.
Tulsa, OK
I work at Starbucks, and I can say that I LOVE every single drink there. Seeing every customers happy face when they take the first sip of their drink puts a smile to my face :)
Julie T.
East Lyme, CT
Love starbucks! Luckily, a signature order is pretty consistent internationally, so you won't be miss your favorite drink! Some of the drinks are sort of over-priced (ahem Frappucinos), but I'd say everything is pretty budget-friendly! Starbucks is a great study spot too!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
By far the best coffee in my town! I love their frappacinos the most. Only con is they are a little pricey but I feel it is worth it. The taste is just so much better than other coffee shops.
Karen B.
STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink is a great sub for my daily "drive by" for my iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks. If it can't have my barista make it then I feel like I at least got my coffee fix!
Christina S.
Nashville, TN
Starbucks gets the job done. I typically just get a tall coffee in a grande cup so I have room to customize it for myself. Only downside is that the line can get long, but that's why there's call ahead ordering. I order it and walk in and it's all ready for me. I also love how easy they make it to pay!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?