- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Strawberry acai Berry tea is the bomb!!! Anything I get from here it always taste great. I'm never disappointed and I am coffee and tea lover!!! Priced way high though.
Not my favorite. I prefer their tea or just plain coffee, but there's a huge push toward all of the complex sugary drinks. I only ever really go when I have a gift card
Starbucks is an American staple. Good coffee and usually amazing customer service. I like the atmosphere that they go for and that it's a place you can meet people or go to work in a nice environment. I do sometimes feel as though the coffee is slightly burnt though.
My favorite items to get are the cake pops and a double dirty chai hot. The service is sub-par stuck up employees who think they're better than everyone and make people feel incompetent.
Starbucks is good! My main for all nighters and school studying nights and mornings. Sometimes is my study space with their warm and cozy shops. The products are quite expensive in my opinion, so I do not go as often as I would like to. I will definitely go again though!
I work at Starbucks, and I can say that I LOVE every single drink there. Seeing every customers happy face when they take the first sip of their drink puts a smile to my face :)
Love starbucks! Luckily, a signature order is pretty consistent internationally, so you won't be miss your favorite drink! Some of the drinks are sort of over-priced (ahem Frappucinos), but I'd say everything is pretty budget-friendly! Starbucks is a great study spot too!
By far the best coffee in my town! I love their frappacinos the most. Only con is they are a little pricey but I feel it is worth it. The taste is just so much better than other coffee shops.
STARBUCKS® Bottled Caramel Frappuccino® Coffee Drink is a great sub for my daily "drive by" for my iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks. If it can't have my barista make it then I feel like I at least got my coffee fix!
Starbucks gets the job done. I typically just get a tall coffee in a grande cup so I have room to customize it for myself. Only downside is that the line can get long, but that's why there's call ahead ordering. I order it and walk in and it's all ready for me. I also love how easy they make it to pay!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos