- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Everyone can find a drink they love at Starbucks. From kiddos milks and hot cocoa to mom's daily wake up the combinations can seem endless. My signature drink is a Matcha Water but my Favorite treat is a hot Americana with Mocha
I will literally spend so much money on Starbucks in one week it is ridiculous!! But I don't mind because their cold coffees are the best and just the right amount of sweetness omg I love!!!!
The most addicting coffee that i have run into. prices are a lil steep for the contents thought. my thought is that you get what you pay for and that includes service and cleanliness of the facilty but seriously 5 bucks for a small cup is a bit over the rainbow.
getting too pricey starbucks.. but i still won't ever be able to quit them. unfortunately the specialty lattes and fraps are hell when it comes to being on a diet. still always a starbucks lover though.
I love Starbucks coffee they always come up with new flavors that fit with every season my favorite item would be the decaf caramel frapp and the very berry hibisccus i go at least once a week i feel they have really good quality coffee i would definitely go again
I like going here when I have extra money. They are a little pricey and sometimes the baristas are not always on point with the consultancy of the drinks. Their breakfast sandwiches are very delicious and always freshly made.
So many selections, and I love that they have multiple non-dairy options. I enjoy iced/ hot coffees and teas from there. My kids love their hot chocolate and cake pops
I love the Bux! Locations everywhere, reasonably priced (and delicious) beverages, and great customer service. I love my local coffee shops but you have to admit, Starbucks is consistent and their marketing strategies just work.
I love Starbucks - I'm pretty basic there and get an ice coffee, but it always gets the job done! They just came out with Nitro coffee, it's expensive, but if you're buying coffee several times a day, this is one cup that will keep you caffeinated all day long!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos