- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I'm letting my inner white girl shine through right now, but that's okay. I am obsessed with starbucks! They have so many drink choices even if you don't like coffee. And now that they have the app that you earn free drinks and a free drink on your birthday is A1.
My go to drink is peppermint mocha. I try others every now and then. I live near champaign il and their store is always fast and baristas are super nice. Prices are a little high but if you visit the right stores it's worth it.
Chi tea latte' s are my go to drink warm or cold weather... also the refresher drinks are a good send on a hot day to give you a little something that feel healthy. The employees really go out of the way to make you feel special
I have never been disappointed at Starbucks. Their employees are sweet and wonderful, they always get my order right, and it always taste perfect. I love that they have free wifi, kind bars, and cds to purchase. Honestly, I feel so indie there! Ha! Great coffee shop!
Me encanta los capuchinos que venden ,el nuevo cascara latte ,esta un poco caro ,pero aun haci lo compro ,tiene gran variedad de bebidas otra de mis favoritas es el venti teavana ,,y el frapuchino de fresa son mis favoritos
My favorite. Starbucks is an experience. It is a great place to meet up with friends and study in school. The Starbucks app is very useful and lets you redeem rewards
I go to starbucks every morning. Make sure you get the app if you are a frequent visitor - you get stars for every purhcase and a free menu item after you reach a certain amount of stars. The coffee is on the expensive side but the taste and quality is worth it.
Meh, Starbucks is a bit overrated in my opinion. Their drinks taste great, don't get me wrong, but the price just doesn't seem to match up in my opinion. I'd much rather get a coffee somewhere else that's more budget friendly.
I used to love getting the frappuccinos from Starbucks, but am lactose intolerant, so even though it was delicious, it did not agree with me at all, so I don't go there for the coffee anymore. But if I need a quick lunch, they have great and affordable sandwiches.
I feel like Starbucks' quality has fallen off over the last 10 years. Their coffee is extremely acidic and bitter. That being said, if I am not in my TMZ and I want coffee, I know I can find a Starbucks and get my caffeine fix.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos