BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Sam C.
I telecommute from home but try to get out of the house a much as possible. A common issue with a lot of places is the use of Wi-Fi. Some have time limits and others have weak Wi-Fi. I've yet to work from a Starbucks with bad Wi-Fi. The coffee is a bit on the pricey side but you can earn free drinks and food through their rewards program.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Starbucks is the best, it's that's easy. I can also go here and know I'm going to get exactly what I ask for and want. The pink drink is one of my favorite drinks, as well as the double chocolate chip frappachino! They also have great little treats you can take along with you! I will definitely continue to go here and buy drinks/treats!
Samantha K.
Even though I tend to favor local businesses, I live a block away from Starbucks AND I work a block away from Starbucks... who doesn't these days? Convenience aside, I'm easy to please with their good ol' STARBUCKS® Pike Place® Roast Smooth & Balanced Ground. I always have the packaged ground Pike Place at home and typically make myself a cup every morning in my Keurig; surprisingly, it tastes the same as if I had just gotten a fresh cup from downstairs!
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Starbucks is the go- to place during the holidays to keep you energized. During the cooler season I love to order a Caramel Macchiato, PSL, or Caramel Brûlée. When it begins to warm up I love a nice refresher or a cotton candy frappe. I always have speedy service and great customer service when I come here.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
I have a love-hate relationship with Starbucks. My coffee drinks are always hit or miss. The prices are steep. And the drive thru is always long. But when my coffee is good, it's REALLY good. And I love the Green Tea Lemonade year-round. They also have great pastries. The customer service has always been great, and I love the rewards program.
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
In my eyes no coffee shop I have found yet compares to Starbucks! The only downside is that it's so expensive and some of the seasonal drinks are my favorites but they only stick around for a short time! Since they developed the Starbucks app I've been able to save some money using it to gain stars and free drinks so that's a plus, if you love Starbucks but don't have the app I recommend downloading it!
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
I love Starbucks. They are usually my treat to myself every Friday. I use their awesome app to collect starts towards free drinks/food items. Their customer service is always impeccable and their drink and flavor selection is so massive you could have a different kind every single time you visit. I love and would definitely recommend!
Sarah E.
In all honesty, I hated coffee with a passion. Then, I started drinking iced coffee and my life has changed forever. I still need a good syrup to calm down the dirt flavor but I love that energy boost. I always order an Iced Coffee with Whole Milk, 6 shots of cinnamon dolce syrup, caramel drizzle, and 1 shot.
*Picture shows almondmilk
Almondmilk is great too but it does cost a little extra
Lenissa C.
Starbucks is my predilect place to go and grab a coffe latte or a quick healthy snack,i like the enviroment of almost all the Starbucks i have nearby, i can sit, enjoy my latte a snack, also search in the internet if ai need to ( even that i find that annoying when i try to find a sit in some starbuck locations ) but in general i love it
Amanda Z.
San Diego, CA
As someone who works as a Starbucks barista, I must say that I love this company. They treat me well, give me good benefits, while also doing their very best to make the customers beyond happy with our service. Starbucks is all about giving the customer whatever they want and is up to us baristas to deliver. Prices on the other hand, could be lower.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?