- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my guilty pleasure. I throw lots of money there as a result. My favorite drinks are mostly seasonal, pumpkin spice latte being my all-time favorite! I also enjoy all of their frappes, which they serve year-round.
Their sausage breakfast sandwiches are to die for. Even tho they are frozen they taste fresh every time. The sausage is so juicy and has such great flavor. Definitely filling and good for a light lunch or a good breakfast on the go!
Obsessssedddd. Caramel Mocha Frappuchino is the bomb.com also, been loving the berry sangria passion teas. Must try. It's pricey but it's something I'll buy maybe once a week if so
The possibilities are endless I am a fan of Starbucks 100 percent. However I feel it's a little bit overpriced so whenever I get it it's like one of those treat myself days.
I go to starbucks at least 4 times a week. I go to school in the afternoon and after that I work. I do this routine almost everday, so I must have a something to boost my energy. My place to go to is Starbucks!
Favorite drinks are strawberry acid with coconut milk, veryberry hibiscus no water heavy lemonade extra berrys, or vanilla bean frappe with extra carmel and the employes are always so welcoming
I love being in a starbucks, always i feel comfortably in there and i can do my homework while i drinking a delicious coffee. I go to starbucks like 4 times a week, literally i pass all my day in there, plus their free wifi is reeeeaaally good. I recommend of course.
I LOVE STARBUCKS! I have never gotten a bad employee. They are always so helpful and the product always tastes like it should. The coffee is unique and always delicious. My favorite thing from them is their Chestnut Praline. I just wish I could get it all year round.
I love their frappuccinos. They are so good and I love that they don't have a strong coffee flavor as some other coffee shops do. I also love the air fresheners I have tried their strawberry a chai and they are so good I love The fruit that they put in the fresheners.
It's easy to give Starbucks a 5 star based on taste and energy, however the price is what has made me decide to put it at a 4 star. It is very great coffee and I notice a difference between the energy Starbucks gives me vs other brands, however the price is a bit much.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos