BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Denise R.
Stockbridge, GA
LOVE..LOVE..LOVE!! I have my favorite baristas. My favorite drink is white
chocolate mocha, Grande with a dash of cinnamon dulce powder before adding the whip cream..Love!
Great service always ,and the breakfast sandwiches are delicious. Love the healthy snacks also.
rachel l.
Woodstock, GA
starbucks is a good coffee shop, in that it's usually pretty convenient with a location within 10 minutes of wherever you are, if you are in a city. it is a bit expensive for what it is though.
Leah S.
Nashville, TN
I like Starbucks, however being surrounded by so many local coffee shops I tend to prefer supporting local places & I find the quality better. If I am in a rush though I love stopping and getting a big iced coffee or black tea.
Krystal B.
Auburn, IN
It's easy to give Starbucks a 5 star based on taste and energy, however the price is what has made me decide to put it at a 4 star. It is very great coffee and I notice a difference between the energy Starbucks gives me vs other brands, however the price is a bit much.
Kathy B.
I always get a caramel frappé with extra caramel and light whipped cream and let me tell you it's the BEST when purchasing Starbucks I downloaded the app to get stars and it's also the best thing ever I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT.
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
I love Starbucks. It's expensive but all the drinks are delicious! I love the peach green tea lemonade, and the coffee frappucino. So good. Plus if you get the app you get free rewards and can pay from your phone! It's so worth it!
Seerat K.
Starbucks is my fav. Like i can never eat anything else but i just had their prices like i understand why they have a raise them but seriously is it that worth it? of course!!!
Elise M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I honestly can not recommend starbucks enough. Not only is their coffee superior to every other brand, the company is extremely ethical. Their customer service is always through the roof as well. I have never once gotten a mean barista. It doesn't get better than that.
eliza p.
Meredith, NH
Best lowfat lattes in town. Never have I ever been disappointed when I go to Starbucks for coffee. The food is a little expensive and doesn't always seem very fresh, but the coffee drinks are delectable and a good bang for your buck. So much better than dunkin donuts.
I love being in a starbucks, always i feel comfortably in there and i can do my homework while i drinking a delicious coffee. I go to starbucks like 4 times a week, literally i pass all my day in there, plus their free wifi is reeeeaaally good. I recommend of course.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?