BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Our life are can't live without help by Starbucks when we are in the hurry to go somewhere, and the Starbucks are here for us to bring our coffee or frap for me and my kids.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I really like this app. This is easier to keep track of my account than my card. I don't miss the free drinks either because there's an icon for it. I am absolutely in love with the ordering tab and how my drink is ready right when I get there. No more waiting in line!
Seerat K.
Starbucks is my fav. Like i can never eat anything else but i just had their prices like i understand why they have a raise them but seriously is it that worth it? of course!!!
Valyncia D.
I am absolutely obsessed with Starbucks! I love they're Cake Pops & Strawberries & Creme Frappes. I also love the variety of beverages & different flavors to choose from. I also love that all they're ingredients are natural & fresh.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
I go to starbucks at least 4 times a week. I go to school in the afternoon and after that I work. I do this routine almost everday, so I must have a something to boost my energy. My place to go to is Starbucks!
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely adore Starbucks! I have been a longtime customer and I am a gold card member as well. They have a wide variety of beverages and foods, which are well worth their cost. You know it'll be a good experience at Starbucks.
Melissa V.
Fort Benning, GA
Starbucks is my guilty pleasure. I throw lots of money there as a result. My favorite drinks are mostly seasonal, pumpkin spice latte being my all-time favorite! I also enjoy all of their frappes, which they serve year-round.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I have the app for my Note 2 (android) and it is useful. I don't go to Starbucks very often because there isn't one near me, so I don't get to use the app. But it is helpful to find locations and see if I have earned any free drinks.
Denise R.
Stockbridge, GA
LOVE..LOVE..LOVE!! I have my favorite baristas. My favorite drink is white
chocolate mocha, Grande with a dash of cinnamon dulce powder before adding the whip cream..Love!
Great service always ,and the breakfast sandwiches are delicious. Love the healthy snacks also.
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
My favorite thing are their frappuccinos, vanilla bean is to die for. I haven't tried anything from Starbucks that wasn't delicious. They are a bit expensive but to me they are worth the occasional splurge. They are quite addictive.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?