- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks it is expensive but it is the only place that I enjoy there coffee and food selection. I always get white chocolate mocha and or peppermint mocha with a multi grain bagel toasted with light cream cheese. Obsessed.
I'm originally from Seattle so Starbucks is a way of life. You can always count on consistency there, and fabulous seasonal favorites.
Currently on my Eggnog latte kick!
Currently on my Eggnog latte kick!
Starbucks has the strongest, best tasting coffee that I've had so far. You can also make anything you want into a drink however you want it. (Iced, hot, frozen) you can mix flavors, add flavors, etc and even customize what's inside your fancy drink! It's fun and delicious.
Iced skinny vanilla latte is my go-to. It tastes like a toasted marshmallow. I get it a couple of times a week. I think it's a bit overpriced, but the convenience and availability brings me back.
I drink Starbucks every day! I cant stop because they are ADDICTING. Carmel Frappuccinos are amazing. They are a bit pricey & I don't know how they expect you to tip on top of the total, but its a great place to go to! Meetings & all :)
I love coffee, and whenever i am in the mood for some( which is all the time) i head over to my local Starbucks. I enjoy trying out new drinks whenever they come out with some. Especially, the Caramel Flan Frapp. It is soooo good.
I love getting Starbucks while I grocery shop, since there is one in the supermarket. Makes the shopping trip much more bearable! It's a treat, since it is a little pricey.
I can't even begin to help you fathom the amount of hatred I have for Starbucks. Too high of prices for coffee that isn't even good. Always go for small business coffee shops downtown. They taste better, service is better, and the price is just right.
It's easy to give Starbucks a 5 star based on taste and energy, however the price is what has made me decide to put it at a 4 star. It is very great coffee and I notice a difference between the energy Starbucks gives me vs other brands, however the price is a bit much.
I love my Starbucks. I drink it at least once a week and always get an iced grande 2 pump vanilla 2 pump hazelnut soy latte! Sometimes with an extra shot if I need a boost. Baristas at my Starbucks are so friendly and personable!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos