- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my fav. Like i can never eat anything else but i just had their prices like i understand why they have a raise them but seriously is it that worth it? of course!!!
Pretty expensive but good otherwise. I think it's pretty ridiculous you have to pay extra to get almond milk in your coffee when they have half and half and fat free milk for free I shouldn't have to pay extra for my dietary needs
I love their frappuccinos. They are so good and I love that they don't have a strong coffee flavor as some other coffee shops do. I also love the air fresheners I have tried their strawberry a chai and they are so good I love The fruit that they put in the fresheners.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. I love their products! Plus the staff is so nice. Everytime we go they give a cakepop for my 3 year old. I'm addicted to Starbucks!! lol
Starbucks is part of our daily routine! My personal favorite is the Carmel macchiato iced. Usually got 3-4 times a week. Very affordable. Wouldn't prefer better rewards.
I find their coffees bitter. HOWEVER. Their teas and fruit drinks are phenomenal. I adore their fruit refreshers for a caffeine boost and I love their berry sangria tea. Four stars because some of their best drinks are limited time only
I absolutely love Starbucks. The coffee is such great quality and they have a huge variety to choose from. If you love coffee you'll love there Starbucks rewards program because who doesn't love free refills and free free drinks.
The chestnut praline latte is my favorite right now. It is served warm and has a slightly nutty flavor. Not peanut butter flavor, which I'm happy about. The baristas are always friendly and make me feel welcome at most Starbucks.
The possibilities are endless I am a fan of Starbucks 100 percent. However I feel it's a little bit overpriced so whenever I get it it's like one of those treat myself days.
Starbucks has a great selection of food products! I love their breakfast sandwiches like no other. Some drinks are too sweet, and pretty pricey, but the baristas always help me choose what's best for my taste.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos