BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Shar T.
Las vegas, NV
I do not know what to say about Stars other than I am a huge contributor to their bottom line. Lol. I've been a Gold member since 2007, and it is very difficult for me to consider any other brands when it comes to my caffiene needs. My favorite drink? It's a custom one, a quad espress with 5 pumps of classic syrup over ice in a grande cup. Yes!
Magda M.
Carson, CA
Why do we need to review Starbucks? I mean if you haven't gone ever then it's just like any other expensive coffee shop :) Good coffee, good aesthetic. Spend your money here i guess? My go to is a Caramel Latte with an extra pump of syrup cause it actually tastes like what I ask unlike other shops. If you like sweeter coffee here is def for you.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
Do you like black coffee? Don't come here unless you like burnt beans. Do you like lattes and other speciality coffee drinks? Come here. They have an awesome number of rotating speciality drinks with enough syrup and flavor in them that you don't taste the burnt coffee. They always have creative concepts, and the employees at my local shops always seem to be in good spirits. The breakfast sandwiches are also always really really good; even though they are frozen, you would never know. The only thing that serves as a detriment to Starbucks is the price point.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
I love Starbucks most of the time. I don't agree with the new restroom policy, all now are for both men and women. And have had some bad experiences of pee all over the floor in front of a toilet with the seat up. As a woman, this is not acceptable. Complaints have not been respond d to. But the nerves are great so I just use the drive thru now.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I LOVE THIS PLACE! We didn't have any in the small town I lived in and when I moved to TX I fell in love with Starbucks, great drinks, great food/snacks and great people who are always so nice! I am obsessed with the Chia Latte, the muffins and the cookies!
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
I mean....it’s Starbucks. I adore the mobile ordering and use it every week. It makes it so much easier to have my name spelled correctly, my order made correctly, and it’s ready by the time I get to the store so no waiting around or standing in line. I’m really on their cinnamon lattes right now and I appreciate that I can sub in almond milk (dairy and I are not friends). I’m usually gold so I get rewards faster which is awesome. Oh, and their chocolate croissants are delish.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love going to Starbucks! It is always so positive and welcoming when you stop by. The staff is always nice, the other customers are always nice I just love going. I also love going and trying something new that I've never tried before, it will surprise you! Now he's, I do have to agree that it can be a little more pricey, but it is a great place to go! You can't get a better pumpkin spice anywhere at McDonald's or the gas station. It just not the same. So I totally recommend!
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
Where to begin with Starbucks? The drinks are always great. I don't drink coffee so I love that there are a lot of other options for me to choose from. I love the Iced Green Tea. It's fairly affordable but I don't treat myself everyday like I used to. The food is decent too. The service, however, can leave a lot to be desired at the Washington DC locations. Boston locations have much friendlier service.
Emma J.
I'm a little bit addicted to Starbucks lol. I've been a gold card member for five years. I love there iced coffee and awesome seasonal drinks. At my local Starbucks the employees are always super sweet and give great service. They have adorable coffee cups too. I found so many last minute gifts at Starbucks. Just a great place for a nice cup of coffee
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
The coffee at Starbucks is honestly not that great. But what it lacks in coffee quality it makes up for in everything else. Variety, merchandise, atmosphere and free wifi all make Starbucks a friendly staple. I personally don't see the price too be that exorbitant when any other coffee place you go to that's not a fast food chain will have the same prices or higher.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?