- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks ❤️ my employees love Starbucks ❤️ my clients love Starbucks ❤️ my boys love Starbucks ❤️ whether it be coffee, sandwiches, breakfast goodies, or cake pops (my kids), it never disappoints
I LOVE STARBUCKS! I have never gotten a bad employee. They are always so helpful and the product always tastes like it should. The coffee is unique and always delicious. My favorite thing from them is their Chestnut Praline. I just wish I could get it all year round.
who doesnt love starbucks?? i know it has become the basic girl cliche but let me tell you it has so much to offer. i personally enjoy almost any type of coffee but if youre looking for something new to try i recommend iced coffee with toffee nut and soy. its great!
I go to starbucks at least 4 times a week. I go to school in the afternoon and after that I work. I do this routine almost everday, so I must have a something to boost my energy. My place to go to is Starbucks!
What can I even begin to say about Starbucks? I absolutely adore it. I have heard a few things about the coffee, but as someone who doesn't drink coffee, that isn't an issue for me. Everything is pretty much fantastic, from the drinks, the bistro boxes, to the service.
Starbucks is my guilty pleasure. I throw lots of money there as a result. My favorite drinks are mostly seasonal, pumpkin spice latte being my all-time favorite! I also enjoy all of their frappes, which they serve year-round.
Best lowfat lattes in town. Never have I ever been disappointed when I go to Starbucks for coffee. The food is a little expensive and doesn't always seem very fresh, but the coffee drinks are delectable and a good bang for your buck. So much better than dunkin donuts.
I am a total "white girl" when it comes to my Starbucks. I love their food and drinks and the customer service is always amazing. I've never had a problem with any of my orders at any of the locations I have been to. Thank you Starbucks for fulfilling my coffee cravings.
Starbucks is my go to place when I'm on the run but want a quick, nutritious meal. There are tons of coffee and tea choices as well as sandwiches and snacks. The staff is always friendly and easy to talk to no matter the location.
I have gotten to know the barista's at my location. They are so nice. The coffee and drinks may be over priced but when you have the mobile app you can skip the line and get free refills on teas and coffees. I love the hard work and effort the baristas put into serving the customer.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos