BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Steven T.
My go to coffee shop. I just had my venti iced caramel macchiato for the day. Service and products are never an issue when it comes to Starbucks. Quality is very consistent with every visit. You get what you pay for at Starbucks, and that is quality.
Lyah W.
Love Starbucks handsdown! Any drink is delicious and the service is great, I always go there whenever I need a quick pickup latte or the delicious smoothies they serve. Only thing i would like is if they offered the smoothies in larger sizes
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
Although the price is a little high the product is always unbelievable. I love how each drink is handmade. They always remake your drink if it is not up to your standards.
Janina C.
I've always had good experiences at many Starbucks locations. My only complaint is that every time you see ads or anything that states that they ask for your name, I've literally never had that experience! Good coffee but a Lil pricey.
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
My favorite thing are their frappuccinos, vanilla bean is to die for. I haven't tried anything from Starbucks that wasn't delicious. They are a bit expensive but to me they are worth the occasional splurge. They are quite addictive.
Caitlyn H.
Love how simple these are! They're great to keep for mornings when I don't have time to stop by Starbucks and don't want a hot cup. It tastes good and easy to grab on the go! I love the Italian roast hot and its just as good cold!
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I like their frappocinos, teas, & holiday selections. Always tasty as well as the pastries they offer but I always feel as though their employees are so snotty. Kinda makes me not want to go there.
Adriana c.
One of my weekly stops is my local Starbucks and it's completely worth it. For anyone who hasn't tried the Pink Drink, it's a must! I had it for the first time a couple of months ago and it's the only drink I've ordered since then.
Jaquelyn T.
Clovis, CA
I will admit, I'm an addict. I'm a full time student and have a full time job. Every break I get I'm searching for caffeine. Luckily my baristas know how to spell my name correctly and they know I like to try new things once a week.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
I love me some Starbucks! If it is writing a paper all night or just a quick afternoon coffee, they always have the perfect drink with the perfect amount of caffeine. I just wish they focused more on the coffee and less on the frilly drinks that mask the coffee taste.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?