- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My go to coffee shop. I just had my venti iced caramel macchiato for the day. Service and products are never an issue when it comes to Starbucks. Quality is very consistent with every visit. You get what you pay for at Starbucks, and that is quality.
Love Starbucks handsdown! Any drink is delicious and the service is great, I always go there whenever I need a quick pickup latte or the delicious smoothies they serve. Only thing i would like is if they offered the smoothies in larger sizes
Although the price is a little high the product is always unbelievable. I love how each drink is handmade. They always remake your drink if it is not up to your standards.
I've always had good experiences at many Starbucks locations. My only complaint is that every time you see ads or anything that states that they ask for your name, I've literally never had that experience! Good coffee but a Lil pricey.
My favorite thing are their frappuccinos, vanilla bean is to die for. I haven't tried anything from Starbucks that wasn't delicious. They are a bit expensive but to me they are worth the occasional splurge. They are quite addictive.
Love how simple these are! They're great to keep for mornings when I don't have time to stop by Starbucks and don't want a hot cup. It tastes good and easy to grab on the go! I love the Italian roast hot and its just as good cold!
I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I like their frappocinos, teas, & holiday selections. Always tasty as well as the pastries they offer but I always feel as though their employees are so snotty. Kinda makes me not want to go there.
One of my weekly stops is my local Starbucks and it's completely worth it. For anyone who hasn't tried the Pink Drink, it's a must! I had it for the first time a couple of months ago and it's the only drink I've ordered since then.
I will admit, I'm an addict. I'm a full time student and have a full time job. Every break I get I'm searching for caffeine. Luckily my baristas know how to spell my name correctly and they know I like to try new things once a week.
I love me some Starbucks! If it is writing a paper all night or just a quick afternoon coffee, they always have the perfect drink with the perfect amount of caffeine. I just wish they focused more on the coffee and less on the frilly drinks that mask the coffee taste.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos