BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lejla H.
Love Starbucks! I can always find a good drink there, whether it be iced tea or coffee or hot tea or coffee! I visit them about 3-4 times a month and they never disappoint. Good quality drinks for a reasonable price! Definitely recommend Starbucks for coffee/tea lovers!
Trinity B.
San Marcos, TX
I love the drinks at Starbucks! I love their seasonal flavours, and normal, although it's sooo overpriced!!! Wish it could be less, but it's good for what you get suppose. Either way, i love Starbucks with a passion and spend probably half of my paychecks on them! Haha!
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
This is a must have when out shopping with the girls! Family tradition on Black Friday to keep us going! Great tasting coffee with a multitude of combinations and varieties! There a cup of joe there for everyone !
FRANCISCA D.
San Benito, TX
What is there not to say about the coffee and drinks from here? It is extremely affordable and if you download the app you get stars and those stars can accumulate at get free stuff and offers. I often go about 2-3 times a week. And it will always be my go-to for coffee!
Melissa E.
Los Angeles, CA
a little over rated but love their coffee and refreshers. I would recommend the strawberry acai refresher! I am not a person who drinks coffee every single day or often so I love having the refreshers to wake me up. staff is always really nice and drinks are always great
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
The white chocolate mocha is my absolute favorite thing in the world, I always have to have some every day! I used to really not like coffee at all but my husband got me one of these and I decided to at least try it so I didn't hurt his feelings and was instantly hooked!
Jayla F.
Antioch, CA
I love Starbucks and would drink it any day of the week. My favorite item is the Caramel Frappuccino and the coffee cake. I go here about once a week. The pros is that it tastes awesome and is pretty affordable. There are no cons. I would definitely go here over and over.
Tiffany T.
Reno, NV
Live Starbucks. You can get a decent drink with caffeine without getting a useless frappuccino and spending more money than you need to, which I don't think peope realize.
Mayara M.
Framingham, MA
I do not love to drink coffee but I cannot resist the Starbucks lemon pound cake slice and a warm cup of green tea. Definitely my go to whenever I am craving something sweet. Their cinnamon dolce latte is also delicious and the only coffee related drink I get at Starbucks.
Eric S.
Mobile, AL
Love Starbucks coffee! I have one right down the street from my house and I have to make a trip almost weekly. The white chocolate mocha and the peppermint mocha are my absolute favorites. Even the iced coffee is amazing. There's nothing at Starbucks that I've had that I didn't like.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?