BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Starbucks is overpriced. Their bakery items come in FROZEN each day. Beverages are very inconsistent. I worked there for almost 4 years and I loved when I could make my own drinks, but no one else seems to be able to make them correctly.
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone knows that Starbucks is amazing. The only con about it is that sometimes they put products in Display that they don't even have so that's sometimes a bummer but other than that it's amazing
Sarah S.
Spring HIll, FL
I am not a Starbucks fan.. It is not a real coffee shop. I was a barista at a local coffee shop for 8 yrs. There is art to being a barista and Starbucks takes it away with their mixes and automatic espresso machines and sugary drinks.
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
The white chocolate mocha is my absolute favorite thing in the world, I always have to have some every day! I used to really not like coffee at all but my husband got me one of these and I decided to at least try it so I didn't hurt his feelings and was instantly hooked!
Stephanie S.
Homestead, FL
I love Starbuck's Tazo teas and their many food items but they only get a C because their main item is barely mediocre. I am not a fan of their coffee at all and I LOVE coffee, theirs is overpriced and bitter not bold and flavorful.
Rosa C.
Paramount, CA
Nothing better than a creamy, rich coffee. Hot or cold so its perfect for any weather. My favorote drink the Java chip Frappuccino, it has a great taste of coffee, pieces of choclate chips, blended ice and whip cream. I love that they now have the option of almond milk!
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
I love Starbucks, especially if you are a Gold member, which isn't hard to get. All you need to do is have 12 transactions with them and you're a gold member. With every 12 stars, you get a free food or beverage item, with no price max!
Jennifer K.
Kaneohe, HI
I love starbucks! I always get a iced stirred caramel macchiato!! It's my favorite drink. It's not too sweet and it's one of the "healthier" drinks you can get from there.
Jordan H.
Jackson, MS
No matter what I get, the beans are burned. And a half-caf vanilla frappucino with 5 pumps of gingerbread is not coffee. Sorry.

Maybe I am just too much of a coffee snob, but I will stick to the local shops with great cappuccinos.
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
I love Starbucks. And the only reason I rated it as a 3 is because of the price. It's pretty pricey. So we don't go often. But it's always good! I get a Venti Java Chip Frap with a shot of espresso.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?