BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Brittany N.
Saint Albans, WV
Very yummy but a little bit overpriced. Ironically, one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks does not even contain coffee (Vanilla Bean Frap). Wish the prices were a little more reasonable so that it was more affordable to have more often, but I do realize prices are going up.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Delicious frappes! Love the seasonal drinks at Starbucks. Always smells great. However, I hate Starbucks espresso, which rules out most of their drinks. The espresso is much to acidic for me.
Jordan H.
Jackson, MS
No matter what I get, the beans are burned. And a half-caf vanilla frappucino with 5 pumps of gingerbread is not coffee. Sorry.

Maybe I am just too much of a coffee snob, but I will stick to the local shops with great cappuccinos.
Allison Q.
Bloomington, IN
I really enjoy starbucks products and their company. I like their refreshers over their coffee as the coffee is often low quality compared to others you can buy. The prices are a little inflated, but most people aren't very affected by this as they really like the company.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I have had better coffees at other cafes, but I still love going to Starbucks. Their seasonal beverages are delicious. The Pumpkin Spice latte was so light and fresh tasting - like a pumpkin pie. The Caramel Sea Salt Mocha Latte was rich and delightfully balanced - a small with whipped cream was the perfect dessert on date night!.
Sierra H.
Kent
I can honestly and truthfully give Starbucks an all around 5 star because I am a former employee and I got to experience more than just one side of the company, not just their tasty food and drinks.
Valerie Duvall D.
Mount Airy, MD
Starbucks is very tasty, but for me, paying $5 a cup is just out of the question. I enjoy their frappacinos and teas a lot, but I can get just as good drinks at McDonalds for much less. I do go to Starbucks, but I wouldn't pay for it everyday, like a lot of American's do.
Haven M.
Brooklyn, NY
Although expensive, the quality of coffee is totally worth it. The flavored drinks are so tasty it's like drinking a dessert. The only downside is how long it takes to get through the line and wait for a drink on a busy day, but I guess perfection takes time to achieve!
Laura S.
Biddeford , ME
Always great! Even when there coffee isn't! There customer service is awesome! I got the wrong thing in there drive throw but didn't notice till I was already on the high way. Went to an other location and they fixed it for no charge!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love Starbucks! Their drinks are crafted to perfection. And the prices are reasonable as well! They have a delicious variety of pastries and savory. It's worth the stop!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?