BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
Where to begin with Starbucks? The drinks are always great. I don't drink coffee so I love that there are a lot of other options for me to choose from. I love the Iced Green Tea. It's fairly affordable but I don't treat myself everyday like I used to. The food is decent too. The service, however, can leave a lot to be desired at the Washington DC locations. Boston locations have much friendlier service.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I LOVE THIS PLACE! We didn't have any in the small town I lived in and when I moved to TX I fell in love with Starbucks, great drinks, great food/snacks and great people who are always so nice! I am obsessed with the Chia Latte, the muffins and the cookies!
Emersen R.
Katonah, NY
This place is definitely worth the hype. Unique and delicious drinks are served here, and I love their Caramel Macchiatos. I go pretty often, but it's a bit on the pricey side so I can't go as often as I please. Customer service is usually great, it's just easy for someone to take your drink when you aren't looking, or I could sit there for twenty minutes waiting for my drink, only to get the wrong order. These issues are pretty rare though. Overall, I love this place though.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
I mean....it’s Starbucks. I adore the mobile ordering and use it every week. It makes it so much easier to have my name spelled correctly, my order made correctly, and it’s ready by the time I get to the store so no waiting around or standing in line. I’m really on their cinnamon lattes right now and I appreciate that I can sub in almond milk (dairy and I are not friends). I’m usually gold so I get rewards faster which is awesome. Oh, and their chocolate croissants are delish.
Emma J.
I'm a little bit addicted to Starbucks lol. I've been a gold card member for five years. I love there iced coffee and awesome seasonal drinks. At my local Starbucks the employees are always super sweet and give great service. They have adorable coffee cups too. I found so many last minute gifts at Starbucks. Just a great place for a nice cup of coffee
Lori D.
Temple, TX
I love Starbucks most of the time. I don't agree with the new restroom policy, all now are for both men and women. And have had some bad experiences of pee all over the floor in front of a toilet with the seat up. As a woman, this is not acceptable. Complaints have not been respond d to. But the nerves are great so I just use the drive thru now.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love going to Starbucks! It is always so positive and welcoming when you stop by. The staff is always nice, the other customers are always nice I just love going. I also love going and trying something new that I've never tried before, it will surprise you! Now he's, I do have to agree that it can be a little more pricey, but it is a great place to go! You can't get a better pumpkin spice anywhere at McDonald's or the gas station. It just not the same. So I totally recommend!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I enjoy going to Starbucks most of the time but what I love is being able to brew their coffee at home. We use a Bunn coffee maker and always use their Pike's place ground coffee and that is our perfect cup of morning Joe. It's stupid how much more it costs so in that regard I can't say it's for everyone, but we are coffee snobs at this point and it's the only coffee we enjoy.
Stephanie R.
Starbucks is a really good coffee and food cafe that is in every state in the USA and abroad. The taste is always the same from each store, so you can always order the same drink and it will taste the same. The prices are more expensive though, especially their frappachinos, but they taste really good. The stores are always clean, and the lines can get pretty long sometimes, but if you get the Starbucks app and buy drinks from the app, you can skip the lines and can earn points and receive a gold card, which gives you exclusive deals on drinks.
Mary J.
If you can get a good Starbucks barista, you are golden. Sadly, it isn't always easy but they are all trained one way so there is consistency. Speed isn't always a concern for some baristas nor is urgency. I also hate that all stores don't honor rewards or coupons. It's frustrating to have a regular store and have to go to another to get the benefits of a gold card. That said, at least you can still earn points.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?