BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Alexis T.
Great variety, I love that they have soy and almond milk options! I love that they allow you to customize your drink with whatever you wants a bit pricey but it's worth what you pay most of the time
Kitty H.
I get the trenta cold brew with milk and sugar and I love it. Super inexpensive (for Starbucks- it's only $2-3 for the extra large size) and it wakes me up like no other!!
Rosa C.
Paramount, CA
Nothing better than a creamy, rich coffee. Hot or cold so its perfect for any weather. My favorote drink the Java chip Frappuccino, it has a great taste of coffee, pieces of choclate chips, blended ice and whip cream. I love that they now have the option of almond milk!
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
Although the price is a little high the product is always unbelievable. I love how each drink is handmade. They always remake your drink if it is not up to your standards.
Tiffany T.
Reno, NV
Live Starbucks. You can get a decent drink with caffeine without getting a useless frappuccino and spending more money than you need to, which I don't think peope realize.
Janina C.
I've always had good experiences at many Starbucks locations. My only complaint is that every time you see ads or anything that states that they ask for your name, I've literally never had that experience! Good coffee but a Lil pricey.
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
The white chocolate mocha is my absolute favorite thing in the world, I always have to have some every day! I used to really not like coffee at all but my husband got me one of these and I decided to at least try it so I didn't hurt his feelings and was instantly hooked!
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
I disagree with their high prices and I hate what I hear about their work ethics, however I do like how they support their employees that want to further their education. I love their rewards programs and how quickly the stairs add up!
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
Always a fan of Starbucks! The prices are high but sometimes it's worth it. I love their teas and their lattes. Their sandwiches are also really yummy! They also gave really cute mugs and coffee containers.
Nat P.
LOOOVE starbucks! the service is always great. workers always appreciate the customers. The coffee is always fresh and the wide variety of drinks never disappoint. I also like the atmosphere; its perfect for getting some reading done.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?