BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Rosa F.
I get one just about every morning from monday through friday. i love white mocha with soy and i will drink a large one if it didn't have to much sugar and it wasn't so expensive. I also liked their breakfast sandwiches and lemon cake (yum). I wish they would have other things for lunch, like salads, chicken sandwiches, etc
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love Starbucks Coffee it is so good. The Baristas are always very kind and it literally takes them five minutes until my coffee is made. I also love that they have a secret menu and that they have a rewards program for customers.
Brittany N.
Saint Albans, WV
Very yummy but a little bit overpriced. Ironically, one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks does not even contain coffee (Vanilla Bean Frap). Wish the prices were a little more reasonable so that it was more affordable to have more often, but I do realize prices are going up.
Kiranroop K.
I am a starbucks addict! I have never had a time where they messed up my order. I go a few times a week and I always get the same thing, sausage egg breakfast sandwich and an iced caramel macchiato. I wouldn't say its expensive or affordable kind of in the middle.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I think they offer a wide variety of selection and a relaxing atmosphere. I love to bring my laptop and get work done here. My favorite drink is a mocha frapp add 2 pumps of raspberry syrup and a shot of espresso. Pumpkin spice lattes are amazing too!
Kate S.
Prague, OK
I I love Starbucks! I love that I can get it on the go, or I can buy a bag and make it myself! The store is always welcoming wherever you go. I also love the consistency of what I'm getting. I've been a gold card member for years!
Melissa B.
Smyrna, GA
So I LOVE Starbies! I even have a gold card :) but it is a little pricey so I've had to switch to dunlin donuts. I also love that there are three locations on my schools campus :) Especially in the library, but starbucks coffee is alway so rich and thick and yummy! You can never go wrong to indulge in a caramel macchiato!
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
It's honestly a go-to coffee place since you can find one literally everywhere. I just don't like the espresso sometimes since it doesn't taste the best. Also, way too much ice in every iced drink.
Valerie Duvall D.
Mount Airy, MD
Starbucks is very tasty, but for me, paying $5 a cup is just out of the question. I enjoy their frappacinos and teas a lot, but I can get just as good drinks at McDonalds for much less. I do go to Starbucks, but I wouldn't pay for it everyday, like a lot of American's do.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
Depends on the location. Some are awesome with lovely sitting areas and others are horrid, filthy and the employees incompetent.
My favorite place has a lovely outdoor lounging area where one can people watch and enjoy a cup of coffee
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?