- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a little pricey but their drinks are still good. I go to it at least 5 times a week because it's located on my campus and the perfect place to study at. There's drinks for all types of weather and they are so refreshing.
Loves this place! They were my introduction to coffee. Plus the service is usually great at my location. Not to mention their menu! Don't get me started on just how much I love their Frappuccino. I could drink that every day honestly!
Everyone loves Starbucks! We can argue that it's too expensive, but we'll continue to pay it. ;-) I appreciate that they're trying new flavors and are making more drive-thrus and food. Is it the most authentic or boldest espresso flavor? No, but it's cozy and does the trick.
I go everyday to Starbucks! My choice of coffee is Pike Place! It's one of my favorite roasts! The quality and taste is the best! Everyday I have one and recommend it to everyone that loves coffee
The coffee tastes great. You can count on your drink being made consistently no matter what starbucks you are at. The downside is the drinks are pricey. They serve pastries and desserts which are really good, the sandwiches are mediocre. I go every week for coffee though.
Starbucks is awesome! I am a wife and a mother of two that works part-time and also in school! Starbucks is where I go to study for nursing school classes. it is a nice quiet atmosphere and if I am feeling a little run down, I can put some pep in my step with a frappacino!
As a white girl, some Starbucks love naturally runs through my veins. However a lot of the drinks are actually pretty damn creative and deserve a lot of praise as well as their pretty decent coffee shop food
Who ever really has anything actively bad to say about starbucks? They're literally everywhere, which is the main reason I end up going. But I have a go-to drink, and it's made well every time. The vibe is super chill, they're efficient, and the coffee is genuinely good coffee.
I get the trenta cold brew with milk and sugar and I love it. Super inexpensive (for Starbucks- it's only $2-3 for the extra large size) and it wakes me up like no other!!
I am a starbucks addict! I have never had a time where they messed up my order. I go a few times a week and I always get the same thing, sausage egg breakfast sandwich and an iced caramel macchiato. I wouldn't say its expensive or affordable kind of in the middle.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos