- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks, the coffee shops are always a great atmosphere and the coffee just adds to that feel. Can be a little pricey but it just depends on what you get, well worth it for a little treat every so often. Great customer services.
Best coffee ever. Friendly staff always. Drinks are amazing. Wonderful service. Definitely my favorite chain coffee cafe. My favorite is the caramel brûlée latte they have around the holidays. So yummy
I love Starbucks however it is often overpriced. I have never had a bad experience there, though, and the employees are always helpful and polite no matter how busy they are.
I love Starbucks. The thing I love the most is that there is so many drinks that you can choose from. Plus they use the expensive coco beans so even though it's sometimes expensive, it is worth it because you know they are using the best
My favorite things about the app: the instant reload of the gift card, the ability to tip on the gift card, and the rewards program. I love the offers, even when you are just at green status! The app is very easy to use, although sometimes the locations have difficulty scanning it!
I love Starbucks! Very pricey for a cup of coffee but always good. Staff is very nice usually. Depends on where you go. I usually Get a cafe mocha. I use the app I save money and get free drinks sometimes.
Expensive but no other place can make frappes like them. The fall drinks such as the pumpkin spice latte are my addiction but I also love the holiday ones such as the peppermint mocha. Every other place comes second compared to Starbucks.
Shop at Starbucks on a weekly. Their coffee lattes are approximately $5 per cup. The taste is perfect for me because it is not too sweet in comparison to Dunkin. Their locations are great for studying and refills are available for teas and brewed coffee as long as you stay in the location.
Starbucks is a great company. They have some fair trade products and their coffee is wonderful. You have a choice of many different coffees and teas and a variety of different ways to make them. You can choose syrups, sweeteners, toppings...it's very much your choice what you get.
I love Starbucks. They have a wide variety of products. There is something for everybody. You can even customize your product as you wish. They are quite pricey but you really cannot get the same things anywhere else. I will continue to purchase at Starbucks and recomment to a friend.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos