- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love starbucks i love the drinks i love them so much i worked there for 2 years and they really are a great company very connected with the community and the environment!!
They have all my favorite drinks and make them consistently wherever I go. It may cost a couple extra bucks but I'm willing to pay it so I get exactly what I want every time.
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee "products that I've used before." It's a wonderful "product" that has me hooked, and I keep going back for more. Even the people in my Starbucks "products" are so helpful and accommodating, and I would recommend this "product" to everyone.
Great coffee! I love what starbucks stands for! They have great hot & cold beverages & it's always great quality! I personally recommend a Venti sweetened iced green tea with light ice! It is so refreshing!
ok .. wanted to get to this part, some of the best cafes of the story is no doubt this is tealmente .. all good, haha coffee from a cold to a brownie with ice cream. I love them !!
As most people I am a Starbucks guru. I am a nurse and essentially live off coffee and can say I'd be lost with out my Starbucks ESPECIALLY during holiday season. Peppermint White Mocha is TO DIE FOR.
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop because there regular brewed coffee is nice and strong and has a great taste. I also enjoy they're rewards program because I can earn free drinks based on my rewards.
Coffee frap is my go too. My husband and I get a venti and share it because we're both obsessed. If i'm not sharing with my husband I love the vanilla sweet cream cold brew.
I would love it more if I always got the same delicious drink every time. Different baristas make drinks differently. Some are delicious and some are just not. I still drink them without complaint, but I wish the consistency was there.
I'm obsessed with Starbucks! Their coffee is delicious, the drink selection is on point, and I feel like I get my money's worth. Plus their merchandise is one of my favorite things... The Christmas mugs are always beautiful and they are great mugs for drinking coffee out of.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos