BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Cindy C.
Roxbury , MA
I love starbucks i love the drinks i love them so much i worked there for 2 years and they really are a great company very connected with the community and the environment!!
SAMANTHA E.
They have all my favorite drinks and make them consistently wherever I go. It may cost a couple extra bucks but I'm willing to pay it so I get exactly what I want every time.
Miki S.
Summerfield, FL
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee "products that I've used before." It's a wonderful "product" that has me hooked, and I keep going back for more. Even the people in my Starbucks "products" are so helpful and accommodating, and I would recommend this "product" to everyone.
Claire O.
Great coffee! I love what starbucks stands for! They have great hot & cold beverages & it's always great quality! I personally recommend a Venti sweetened iced green tea with light ice! It is so refreshing!
Sara P.
ok .. wanted to get to this part, some of the best cafes of the story is no doubt this is tealmente .. all good, haha ​​coffee from a cold to a brownie with ice cream. I love them !!
Amber M.
As most people I am a Starbucks guru. I am a nurse and essentially live off coffee and can say I'd be lost with out my Starbucks ESPECIALLY during holiday season. Peppermint White Mocha is TO DIE FOR.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop because there regular brewed coffee is nice and strong and has a great taste. I also enjoy they're rewards program because I can earn free drinks based on my rewards.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Coffee frap is my go too. My husband and I get a venti and share it because we're both obsessed. If i'm not sharing with my husband I love the vanilla sweet cream cold brew.
Sara C.
I would love it more if I always got the same delicious drink every time. Different baristas make drinks differently. Some are delicious and some are just not. I still drink them without complaint, but I wish the consistency was there.
Austin H.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with Starbucks! Their coffee is delicious, the drink selection is on point, and I feel like I get my money's worth. Plus their merchandise is one of my favorite things... The Christmas mugs are always beautiful and they are great mugs for drinking coffee out of.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?