BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
Can you ever go wrong with a seasonal or regular from starbucks? I love this shop, it always has such a chill vibe and I have never had a bad experience with a barista there. I love the quality of their beverages, worth the price. Free wifi is a bonus as well. The only thing is that sometimes they get packed and it becomes much less of a chill place.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
I know many can die for Starbucks. But I can just say it's okay . Thier coffee sucks . Really .. not my taste. Only drunks I enjoy are thier white mochas. I do like thier seasonal specials at times. Like around Christmas . But other then that I would not be there every day like some are . Thier sandwiches are good . But wow so overpriced .. I will pass ..
Magda M.
Carson, CA
Why do we need to review Starbucks? I mean if you haven't gone ever then it's just like any other expensive coffee shop :) Good coffee, good aesthetic. Spend your money here i guess? My go to is a Caramel Latte with an extra pump of syrup cause it actually tastes like what I ask unlike other shops. If you like sweeter coffee here is def for you.
Marta O.
Saint Paul, MN
Like most coffee shops the drinks are pricey but they taste great and they have a variety of drink options. I rarely purchase food here because you can get the same food options much cheaper somewhere else. If you buy drinks/food here frequently I would recommend going their rewards program. You can get free drinks and the often send special deals and coupons to members.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
Growing up in Boston I have always loved Dunkin Donuts, but when I need my fix of high quality coffee and an amazing coffee shop to hang out in I most defiantly will be going to Starbucks! They have the best environment and the coffee there is so rich! i would definitely recommend this to people, just keep in mind that the prices are on the higher side.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Who doesn't love Starbucks ?! I find Starbucks everywhere, froze stand alone stores to inside Target or Safeway. It makes you want to grab a drink even if you don't like coffee. If I had the money, I would drink it everyday but sadly, I don't have $5 to spare every day. With that said, I wish their regular coffee was a little more affordable and that they stop raising prices just because they know they can.
Cassidy W.
I will agree with anyone who says that Starbucks coffee is overrated, especially for their ridiculous prices. They do however almost always have friendly baristas and have the connivence nailed down to a T. With the mobile app you can not only pay, but you can reload your card and mobile order so your customizable drink ready when you get there. Although the coffee isn't the best Starbucks is always my go to.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
Do you like black coffee? Don't come here unless you like burnt beans. Do you like lattes and other speciality coffee drinks? Come here. They have an awesome number of rotating speciality drinks with enough syrup and flavor in them that you don't taste the burnt coffee. They always have creative concepts, and the employees at my local shops always seem to be in good spirits. The breakfast sandwiches are also always really really good; even though they are frozen, you would never know. The only thing that serves as a detriment to Starbucks is the price point.
Shar T.
Las vegas, NV
I do not know what to say about Stars other than I am a huge contributor to their bottom line. Lol. I've been a Gold member since 2007, and it is very difficult for me to consider any other brands when it comes to my caffiene needs. My favorite drink? It's a custom one, a quad espress with 5 pumps of classic syrup over ice in a grande cup. Yes!
Kate K.
My local Starbucks is always being visited by me, as it's really close to my work place. They have great drinks and it's cool that you can easily customize. I also love that they have "skinny" versions so you don't consume too many calories. My favorites are the teas and refreshers. Can't go wrong with a classic black coffee either. The girls and guys that work at my local store are so friendly, so clearly Starbucks trains its employees well!! They are a little pricey on some drinks, but I understand!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?