BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
They're coffee is great don't get me wrong, but the prices will break your bank! I only try to go if I get gift cards! My go to is the Carmel macchiato with extra Carmel syrup. :)
Kaitlin M.
How could anyone give starbucks a bad review ? I mean of course they are over priced but who cares if tastes so good and that taste can't be duplicated my mouth is watering just thinking about it yummy
Sara F.
Burlington, WA
I love Starbucks and coffee, I would go daily if I could afford it. I love being a member and having a gold card now with all the good deals they have. Which always has me going in to buy some coffee!
Cece P.
Saint Paul, MN
I can always count on Starbucks to be near by and have what I want.I tend to go when I visit Target stores that have one. Although I love supporting my local coffee shops, sometimes the most convenient option is Starbucks (especially when I'm in a rush and need a drive-thru).
Anna G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have a love-hate relationship with Starbucks. Let me explain. I love Starbucks so much that I hate how much I love it. It has made me addicted to coffee, and my bank account is not happy about that.
Stephanie B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I love that with Starbucks you can customize any drink. Sometimes I am really craving a sweet drink, and other times I just need the espresso. It is a little but expensive for my liking, but the quality is always spot on. I will definitely be returning and bringing friends.
Angela B.
Basically any coffee or specialty drink! Especially the pour over dark roasts! The boys love getting the Fraps that they find on the hidden menu and I usually order a coffee.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I like their iced green tea and the pastries. I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't speak to that. I dislike their prices, I don't find it to be a good value for what you get.
Sara K.
Rockton, IL
I am in love with Starbucks drinks and variety. I probably go more than I should. My favorite drink is a non fat white mocha. Very good quality. Very good taste. Pros are how amazing it tastes. Cons is how expensive it costs. I would go more often if they prices were cheaper.
Emilee G.
Starbucks is my go-to coffee shop. I love Starbucks and the atmosphere that they provide. The Coffee and little pastries and breakfast type food is amazing and cannot be beat.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?