- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love that with Starbucks you can customize any drink. Sometimes I am really craving a sweet drink, and other times I just need the espresso. It is a little but expensive for my liking, but the quality is always spot on. I will definitely be returning and bringing friends.
I'm not a fan of sweet but the best drunk I stumbled on was with white mocha and toffee nut! After a couple times of trying the different amount of pumps I figured 1 pump of each is the perfect sweet! For me it's daily a Venti iced latte with 1 pump white mocha 1 pump toffee nut
While most days I make my own coffee, I love when I can treat myself to a latte from starbucks. I probably go about once a week and love to get the vanilla latte and a bagel. They are really efficient and their products are delicious!!
Great for anyone looking to keep all of their gift cards loaded in one place and make it easy to pay without having to carry your wallet in store. also, a no brainer if you are a frequent buyer of anything at starbucks since you can redeem free rewards after so many purchases and get bonus stars customized to your buying habits.
Starbucks is my go-to coffee shop. I love Starbucks and the atmosphere that they provide. The Coffee and little pastries and breakfast type food is amazing and cannot be beat.
I love Starbucks where I currently live the people who work there are super sweet and kind but there drinks don't come out right I had asked for a double chocolately chip frap and they gave me a cotton candy frap they should listen more if they did I would be more satisfied
How could anyone give starbucks a bad review ? I mean of course they are over priced but who cares if tastes so good and that taste can't be duplicated my mouth is watering just thinking about it yummy
Love Starbucks it's amazing an they have all kinds of flavored I used to go everyday but some cons are the lines to big they mess up orders but other then that there drinks are good an it's affordable
I get a drink or food item at least once a day. I'm always greater by name and sometimes they even remember my drink order. I always love trying the new drinks and the freedom to create my own drinks.
Starbucks is my go-to coffee shop. I love the consistency between different locations. No matter where I am, I know I am getting quality product. The prices have gotten a little higher than I like to pay, but as long as the product remains consistent, I will pay slightly more.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos