- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The coffee at this place always tastes super over-roasted, to the point of being burnt. Coffee should not be so bitter than your eyes water. The only good thing I can say about Starbucks is that their employees are generally very polite.
Im a fan. Its close to me, I love the coffee, I don't get the lattes but I love the Pikes Place. Then if you buy a bag of coffee then you can bring the bag in for free coffee!
Yes, I am addicted. My fave is the peppermint white mocha with the iced caramel macchiato coming in second. As far as pastries the best is the almond croissant. My kids love when we go starbucks. My daughter loves their hot chocolate and their teas and my son absolutely loves the vanilla cream ( steamed milk with vanilla syrup)
I get a drink or food item at least once a day. I'm always greater by name and sometimes they even remember my drink order. I always love trying the new drinks and the freedom to create my own drinks.
This is my favorite place...ever. Make sure you get the app or register you gift card so you qualify for the gold card a rewards program you can qualify for. Every 12 drink you get a free drink. Plus it's fall. ...pumpkin spice yum!!
Starbucks is the highest standards of coffee. I've tried everything and besides the small hole in the wall places (we all have our Luke's Diner) this is he best on the go coffee.
Other than their prices being higher than I'd like to pay, I do love Starbucks. Their drink combinations are lovely, and I have only had one experience ever that my drink was not up to my satisfaction. I also love their rewards program.
I love this place, I would have to say my favorite is the Carmel frappa it's to die for lol but honestly this place is great idk what I would do without my coffee.
It's literally in every block in the city and I am so happy. Perfect coffee atmosphere and vibe. Besides having an awesome drink menu they have charging stations, which saves me all the time. BATTERY LIFE is critical plus the good macchiatos
How could anyone give starbucks a bad review ? I mean of course they are over priced but who cares if tastes so good and that taste can't be duplicated my mouth is watering just thinking about it yummy
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos