- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop because there regular brewed coffee is nice and strong and has a great taste. I also enjoy they're rewards program because I can earn free drinks based on my rewards.
My favorite things about the app: the instant reload of the gift card, the ability to tip on the gift card, and the rewards program. I love the offers, even when you are just at green status! The app is very easy to use, although sometimes the locations have difficulty scanning it!
All of the specialty coffees I have tried here taste overly sweet or not flavored at all. They also get cold really quickly compared to other coffee places I've tried, not sure if it's their cups or what. I don't really come here often anymore due to price and varying quality.
I love Starbucks for years great quality drinks and they come out with many different things which is nice. Depending on which Starbucks you go to the quality and speed of the drinks differs but all around good company good products OK prices
I'm addicted to Starbucks everything from hot coffees to frappe's I love it all! I also love that they sell whole & ground Starbucks coffee beans so that you can make your own at home for those days you really don't want to go anywhere, but still want a delicious cup of coffee
I'm a coffee addict and this place always seemed to hit the spot! The Americans is one of my favorites you can get it hot or cold and I've had both! It's like an expresso coffee just in a larger size!
How can you not like this place? I have one 15 min away and it's so worth it because at mine I have a barista that is super sweet and fast. They know what I like and keep my fav panini in stock.
I love the selection of drinks. They also have new seasonal items and are always updating the menu. The food is great and they offer vegan options with almond or coconut milk.
Omg there are no words describing Starbucks.. My favorite drink is shaken green iced tea. It can be pricy depending on the drink but most of them are affordable. I would highly recommend it to others.
There is a Starbucks on my university campus that I visit often. I love the vanilla bean frappucino, especially with chocolate on top! As a college student, I find their prices reasonable. Everything I have tried was delicious. I would recommend this to everyone, even if they're not a coffee drinker!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos