BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amelia V.

It is very difficult to choose a favorite Starbucks drink because its menu is very extensive, there is even a menu of Starbucks secret drinks that only some franchises handle.
Many drinks and variations can not be found on the menu, but my favorite is Oreo Frappuccino

It is a delicious frappuccino that many people enjoy for its sweet taste. It has a cream base along with mocha syrup. This mocha syrup is optional depending on how much chocolate you would like. Then add vanilla powder with oreo chocolate chips.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I love the flavors and options that are offered at Starbucks... but they definitely come at a hefty price. I used to stop by every morning on my way to work. I am now pretty frugal and like to make my own coffee and lattes at home, for the most part. But, on occasion, I do like to splurge and have a Starbucks White Mocha and fall into a cloud of coffee bliss.
Simone S.
New York
I love the Starbucks store!! It’s so easy to order there if you have mobile order!! You can even skip the long line!! Their coffee is amazing, I have never had a problem with one of their drinks!! Also, the customer service is amazing!! I have never met any nicer baristas!! If you love coffee go to Starbucks and also join their wonderful rewards programs for free drinks and even a personalized card if you get enough points!! You won’t regret going to Starbucks!! It’s my favorite coffee shop!
Megan B.
Starbucks is the queen of coffee. Great customer service, friendly atmosphere, relaxing vibes, good coffee, and great snack options. The wide variety of coffees is astounding, and the snacks are good. I wish they would amp up their sandwiches a bit more, and put more substance on them though. Otherwise, wonderful place, and I always recommend this place.
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI
I used to go to Starbucks multiple times a day and have been going much less. It's such a convenience because there's a Starbucks everywhere you go! Now, with mobile ordering I can place my order when I'm nearby and walk right in and grab my drink without waiting. It's awesome! However, Starbucks doesn't have the best coffee and it is on the pricey side. Still, I love it because of convenience, the rewards program, and the variety of food/drinks offered.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
We really enjoy Starbucks. I love the lemon iced pound cake and I drink different varieties of the frappuccinos. I don't like coffee, but my husband drinks their lattes as well. It can be a bit pricey, so I would recommend that anyone who likes these products sign up for their reward program. You can earn free drinks fairly quickly, especially if you play the star dashes.
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have a ridiculous dedication to Starbucks even though I know they are too expensive and quite frankly their regular coffee is not the best I've had. The convenience and that darned seasonal Caramel Brulee latte keep me coming back for more. I like a strong coffee and Tim Horton's, Panera or even our local (to Michigan) Bigby just don't cut it. Ugh - Starbucks, curse you! I will never be able to let you go.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
I know many can die for Starbucks. But I can just say it's okay . Thier coffee sucks . Really .. not my taste. Only drunks I enjoy are thier white mochas. I do like thier seasonal specials at times. Like around Christmas . But other then that I would not be there every day like some are . Thier sandwiches are good . But wow so overpriced .. I will pass ..
Maddie J.
Sykesville, MD
I don't like coffee so I can't speak for those products but the tea selection is fabulous. I am also a rewards member and I think this is a great marketing tool, I've found myself wanting to go get Starbucks knowing that I would get closer to my free drink. At times, I believe some products are over-priced but not so much that I would avoid the store.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
Can you ever go wrong with a seasonal or regular from starbucks? I love this shop, it always has such a chill vibe and I have never had a bad experience with a barista there. I love the quality of their beverages, worth the price. Free wifi is a bonus as well. The only thing is that sometimes they get packed and it becomes much less of a chill place.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?