- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Sus cafés helados son lo máximo amo todo el servicio y el olor de los locales sentarse pedir algo de tomar y disfrutar del sabor del café deliciosos y siempre tienen algo nuevo que probar
A friend and I meet up at Starbucks usually once a week. The frozen drinks are delicious but full of calories. So I only get them occasionally. My usual is a blonde roast pour over. I add in half & half and a splenda. It is really good!
To say I am obsessed with coming here, is an understatement. It is over priced coffee, and favorings, but they do it so well. I am very careful with what I order and sizing.
Although their prices are too steep for my taste, their beverages are sure worth it. I can't walk past a Starbucks without buying myself a green tea frapp. Their mocha products taste like chocolate milk to me though; needs a bit more kick.
I enjoy there frappe java chip my favorite drinks are cold I don't enjoy warm coffee all the time so even hot chocolate will do I really enjoy Starbucks and love how they offer big free cups of water
I'm addicted to Starbuck's. I have the app and have had many free coffees because of the rewards program. Overall, the company is over priced, but the coffee is so great. I have to have my Starbuck's!
I love Starbucks! It's always my go-to place to stop for coffee or even teas while I'm on the road for work or on my way into work and need a good pick me up. I stop in at least three times a week and am never disappointed. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STARBUCKS TO EVERYONE!
Starbucks is my safe haven. I absolutely love this place, for studying, a quick coffee, or a sit down with friends. My favorite is a venti vanilla iced coffee with 2 pumps of white mocha, no classic, add half and half. It's amaaaaazing!
Starbucks is a reliable place to get the energy you need to continue your day! They not only have your caffeine fixes, they also have yummy snacks and sandwiches to fill you up while you're on the go.
Starbucks is the highest standards of coffee. I've tried everything and besides the small hole in the wall places (we all have our Luke's Diner) this is he best on the go coffee.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos