- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! The atmosphere is quite pleasant with its eclectic alternative music, trendy vibe and amazing coffee aroma you definitely can't help but love Starbucks! I love their Skiny Vanilla Latte!
My favorite drink is their caramel frap. I usually order the biggest size, the Venti. WHen they make it good, its really good. The only complaint is depending where you go, they might make it too bland. There should be better consistency.
By far the best is an Iced Chai Tea Latte with soy milk. The Chai has a spicy gingerbread like taste and the soy milk adds a vanilla nutty taste. The combination is to die for. The soy milk adds a bit of sweetness that makes the drink taste like ice cream! It is the best and I recommend it to anyone!!
I absolutely love this place for coffee. They don't have anything that I don't like. It is pricey but worth ever penny. I do like there's a location a block from where I work!
Lately I've been addicted to Starbucks. I've been using the app to make purchases which has great rewards and lots of specials were u can earn double points (stars) so it's easy to score your free food or drink item. Definitely worth using the app if u frequently visit Starbucks.
I love Starbucks where I currently live the people who work there are super sweet and kind but there drinks don't come out right I had asked for a double chocolately chip frap and they gave me a cotton candy frap they should listen more if they did I would be more satisfied
Honestly, Starbucks is pretty good however I feel that it is way overrated. Typical Americans love spending money here, and Starbucks is actually a pretty expensive place. However I can't complain because I do go here at least a few times a month and they're drinks are pretty good
Great ice coffee. Some places are different and either you put in your own cream and sugar or they do. Always better when you do bc you can control the amount. But it's sooo pricey
Honestly I love me some Starbucks, but it is expensive. While the quality is good, it is overpriced for what you're given. I definitely recommend it if you're in a new place or you want to know exactly what you are getting, but aside from that it's not my first choice coffee joint.
Love Starbucks it's amazing an they have all kinds of flavored I used to go everyday but some cons are the lines to big they mess up orders but other then that there drinks are good an it's affordable
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos