BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
To say this is my most favorite place in the world would be an understatement, the environment and energy in Starbucks are second to none. There's always people their that make you feel warm and inviting and never awkward and uncomfortable.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I think Starbucks is horrible. I don't think there coffee is anything special and they charge a lot for not very good or a lot of it. There are other places where you can get a better deal. I ordered a hot cocoa once and it tasted flipping horrible and it was like 5 or 6 bucks for it.
Meagan V.
My husband and I are addicted to Starbucks. We both have our gold cards loaded onto the app and it is so convenient. We transfer any new gift cards we get onto our gold cards through the app so that our purchases count towards our rewards.
Kelly H.
Port Orchard, WA
Convenient and good for a cool or warm drink. I like the bacon gouda breakfast sandwiches when I am on the go. They do not upset my stomach which is very sensitive and most takeout foods hurt my stomach.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
I like the food and drinks here. I find that the baked goods with chocolate usually taste kinda weird, but some of my favorites are the loaves. So good! The coffee is good too, not even that expensive for a basic coffee with cream (99¢), but everything else is ridiculous. If you get a medium coffee with a breakfast sandwich, it's like 10$ and the food servings are pretty small. But besides the price, Starbucks always has fun new things to try.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
While its not a local coffee shop, Starbucks's are everywhere. I highly recommend getting a Gold card, the perks really are worth it especially if you just get coffee or tea.
Renee D.
I am not a big coffee drinker, but I love their Java Chip Frappuccino. They also offer a wide variety of teas and lemonades/smoothies and their food is usually very good.They are getting pricier and pricier though so I rarely go anymore.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This year on Mother's Day i woke up to No Electricity, I was sad went to turn on light no electricity, couldn't make or heat up coffee, so i had to drive to Starbucks 3 blocks away and i got a Tall Carmel Macchiota with Soy. My favorite.
Shreya K.
Storrs, CT
The steeper prices are worth it -- Starbucks is my heaven for fine, dark coffee as well as lovely customer service. The app is so efficient for on the go runs and very easy to pay with. Gold card membership says it all....I'm obsessed.
Nicole m.
Lancaster, CA
I adore most of their drinks, but I really feel you are paying for the "brand". I have made mach drinks at home which were much better in taste. I do enjoy that I can get my girls a kids temp cocoa and cake pop, and they are in heaven. Drop the prices or offer a discount card..
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?