- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
To say this is my most favorite place in the world would be an understatement, the environment and energy in Starbucks are second to none. There's always people their that make you feel warm and inviting and never awkward and uncomfortable.
I love starbucks coffee, although it is difficult for mom and pop shops to open up anywhere near them. I always order the coffee frapp and is my absolute favorite. I also like the super fancy drinks but my go to order is a venti coffee frap!
For the longest time I had hailed Starbucks coffee... But after I started going to private coffee stands, I realized that Starbuck's coffee is either watered down, or tastes burnt. I now only go to Starbucks when I have a free drink coupon!
I live in the Midwest and I have to say I'm more of a caribou coffee girl. Don't get me wrong I do still like Starbucks for their hot drinks but I hate how they don't blend their cold drinks. So for me it's Caribou coffee in the summer and Starbucks in the winter
Love Starbucks. Who doesn't? From their delicious Frappes to their classic coffees it's always an amazing drink. I even love their egg sandwiches, paninis, and of course, cake pops! I'll always go here!
Not overpriced because it is the best coffee brand in my opinion. Can't make a frappe in my own house and they taste so much better than any other brand's imitations. Also love mochas. Always friendly baristas and a overall relaxing atmosphere
Obviously Starbucks is amazing. I always get great service and normally a free goody for my little girl when she's with me. I love the latte macchiato iced with an extra shot. It's necessary to get me going
I honestly use to think Starbucks was an overrated over priced place, but I started trying more of the coffees and drinks form here. There is not beating the quality! I don't care how much I'm paying when it comes to great high quality things.
Convenient and good for a cool or warm drink. I like the bacon gouda breakfast sandwiches when I am on the go. They do not upset my stomach which is very sensitive and most takeout foods hurt my stomach.
Iced Carmel mocha! That's my drink. It's a treat I look forward to! It's just the right blend of coffee chocolate Carmel. Can't wait for my next one!!
And, LOVE those stars!!!!
And, LOVE those stars!!!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos