BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Maryam K.
Herndon, VA
I am a huge Starbucks fan. They have a tasty beverage for just about anyone. Tea, lemonade, frappe, whatever you want! I personally love to get a grande coffee frappe with an extra shot of espresso. It's still sweet but not overkill. I've gotten all my friend into the drink too!
Stephanie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the frappes at Starbucks! The icy sweet drink is great anytime of the year but especially in the summer to give you a pick me up and cool me down all at the same time. Although I don't go as often as I used to or would like to due to the extremely high prices of the drinks.
Amanda G.
Clarksburg, WV
Can I please get a mocha Frappuccino with 2 extra shots of espresso and 2 extra pumps of chocolate. I also but the cold mochas at convenience stores. I LOVE STARBUCKS ☕💜☕💙☕💚☕💛☕
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay coffee but Nice app I like being able to pay & order on my phone. Don't like that the app can be very slow to update & that when playing the Starbucks for life game it would say I got my 2 plays for the day after none or 1 play. Wish it was more cash user friendly as well. Dislike the $5 minimum to load then not getting all my stars because I paid a portion with cash.
Nikki V.
Best coffee ever! I love strong coffee, and they definitely have strong coffee! But it's also full of flavor! I've had other coffees that were strong, but bitter and no flavor.
molly k.
Love the drinks! They are a little expensive but I feel like Starbucks is always a special treat! And anytime I've had a bad store experience as long as you call in they will try and rectify the situation
Jordan K.
I love Starbucks even though I can't drink coffee. I love that they have such a wide variety of drinks that I can have instead of just coffee. However, it does get pricey after a while, so I make it a special occasion to visit Starbucks.
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
Starbucks is one of my favorites. I love the fraps and the cake pops. WOW! Starbucks can be a little pricey at times but you get what you pay for and you will never be disappointed. Try it atleast once!
Hayden S.
Eugene, OR
The Starbucks Cinnamon Dulce Latte is my favorite coffee drink I have tried. It's the perfect mix of sweet with the bitterness of coffee. The only con is that most Starbucks drinks are a little pricey for what you get. However, sometimes I treat myself to this terrific beverage.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky
Yes, just like every teenager/young adult nowadays, I too love Starbucks! They have such great coffees and teas. The employees are always so friendly and have great suggestions if you do not know what to order. Not to mention all of the cute mugs and cups that you can buy from there!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?