BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
Starbucks is definitely my weekly treat. I would say daily but sorry my budget won't allow it. I can definitely tell the difference between their coffees and other shops. I especially love ordering through the app and earning rewards. It also makes pulling through the drive-thru a snap. And don't get me started on the Vanilla Petite Scones and the Iced Lemon Cake.....(singing) Awesome!!
Savannah B.
Marion, IA
Everybody knows Starbucks costs more than most are willing to pay everyday but Starbucks will never stop being my favorite special treat. I'm a mommy to two energetic boys and I I want is for the caffeine to kick in faster than the fatigue. Starbucks does the trick while being enjoyable. Wether your go to is a frappe or a pumpkin spice latte Starbucks gets you through the seasons of life with a smile and pep in your step.
Camy C.
Lompoc, CA
I am a Starbucks fanatic! I love getting either a Caramel Frappacino or Caramel Latte on normal occasions. Then during the holiday season I always partake of the different holiday beverages that come available. My favorite holiday beverage is usually the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I also appreciate that if my drink is not made how i want it then they will remake it to make liking. Great service if you as me!!
lindsey T.
Austin, TX
Always kind of a crap shoot from location to location. Had the distinct misfortune of going to the flagship location while visiting Seattle, and tried the cold brew. NOT a good experience, I actually threw the coffee away. But then again, on the way to work one morning I had time and need for coffee and starbucks was the only option- and they really delivered on the vanilla latte that I got. Try at your own risk, I guess!
Monica B.
I used to love Starbucks. They've in the past year raised their prices and changed their rewards system. I exclusively went to Starbucks because of their rewards system. Now that's it's changed, you have to spend twice as much money to receive a reward. It's not worth it to me to spend my money there anymore. There are a lot of other coffee options out there.
Tiffany D.
Ceres, CA
Although I love there drinks and food products along with the free wifi, the price is very high especially when you are stopping in sometimes a few visits a week to a few a day, if they had a lower price point I would give a five star rating. My favorite beverage to get in the summer is a lemonade blended with just lemonade and base and add raspberry syrup and top with whipped cream!
Star H.
Watauga, TX
Starbucks never fails to make great coffee, it's always good every time, my favorite is the green tea frappe, and the hot caramel macchiato. The pastries there are really good too, the cake pops are the best. I love Starbucks, honestly I would drink it everyday if it wasn't 4 dollars for a tall. It think there's a drink for everyone at Starbucks not matter your taste preference! I love Starbucks!!!
Hayley D.
Everett, WA
Starbucks is my go to stop for coffee. They have so many locations in my area that there is always one on the way to where I'm headed. I love that regardless of which location you go to, the drinks are consistently delicious. The cinnamon dolce latte is a favorite of mine along with their Starbucks double shot on ice (substitute the classic syrup with vanilla)!
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love going to Starbucks because they are fast and pretty much on every street corner. My favorite drinks are iced or hot white chocolate mochas (with peppermint when in season), iced Carmel macchiatos with extra vanilla and I'm loving the new iced coconut milk mocha macchiato.. WHEN they are made right. Starbucks seems very inconsistent with their drinks because every time I go they either taste amazing or so bad that I don't want to take another sip. Even though I appreciate how fast they can move through the line I wish they would take the time to make my $4 drink correct.
Yaritza F.
Boston
In the picture is the limited edition mango dragon fruit refresher. It was perfect on light ice. I fell in love with the Starbucks refreshers and teas years ago; although I believe the refreshers are fairly new, like 5-6 years. But the tastes are always fresh and fruity. The best part is they are usually not sweet ( for people like me who don’t like sweet drinks) but you can always add sugar!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?