- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
There is not many coffee shops I'll go to but Starbucks. They have the best Frappes during the summer months and the best cappuccinos during the winter months. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a good coffee place.
I love starbucks coffee, although it is difficult for mom and pop shops to open up anywhere near them. I always order the coffee frapp and is my absolute favorite. I also like the super fancy drinks but my go to order is a venti coffee frap!
I love Starbucks! The atmosphere is quite pleasant with its eclectic alternative music, trendy vibe and amazing coffee aroma you definitely can't help but love Starbucks! I love their Skiny Vanilla Latte!
"The pink drink" is what I call it a strawberry refresher with coconut milk an fresh strawberrys, it's amazing, but price is kinda high, not something I get often unfortunately
I don't think there is a drink at Starbucks that I don't like. I love that they constantly mix up their seasonal and holiday drink menu! There's always something new to try and I just love their coffee!!!
ABSOULETLY LOVE THEIR WHITE CHOCOLATE MACHIATOS! Although it may expensive at times I love it and always use it as a treat to spoil myself. They're always really sweat and creamy. Not to mention how much I love their refreshers, they always have a really good snap flavor to them.
Yum! Love that they have so many options to fit everyone's needs or wants... Substitutes galore! Also, love their seasonal flavors they have. Awesome you can now order and pick up too.
I love Starbucks !! It's a must have when working at a dealership every Saturday morning and it's pretty good for the price but some of cons is the newbies don't really make it how I want it sometimes ...
Starbucks is the leader in coffeeshops in the 2010s. I find myself there once a day to get their Pike's Place roast coffee (with one pump of pumpkin if I'm in the mood.) It's a bit pricier than other chain coffee shops, but it beats others in the LA area so I definitely recommend!
A venti iced coffee 3 pumps pumpkin and soy milk is my go to coffee. Every single day. When I want a little extra I will add a shot to it. I love this drink cold even in the winter.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos