BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sarah H.
Orlando, FL
If you're looking for a handcrafted beverage that is made to order, Starbucks is the convenient option. Yes, it is pricey, but only if you are ordering special drinks. The consumer has to remember that all drinks are made to order and some reason for the price is due to labor costs.
Faith J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Starbucks had a very high quality of coffee along with other drinks. The wait can be a little long sometimes, but it is definitely worth the wait. It can be a little pricey, but you receive top quality drinks. I go to Starbucks often and am never disappointed.
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
I visit a starbucks 1-4 times a week. They have an app you can download to order ahead of earn points to redeem free drinks or food. If you don't like your coffee they will fix it or make a new one. They are on like every block. I love them!!
Bethany R.
I have not found a better brownie to compare to a Starbucks' double chocolate brownie when it is warmed up. It is gooey, fudgy goodness that melts in your mouth. It is best when combined with a flat white or other unsweetened coffee drink.
Jazmine B.
St. Louis , Missouri
To say this is my most favorite place in the world would be an understatement, the environment and energy in Starbucks are second to none. There's always people their that make you feel warm and inviting and never awkward and uncomfortable.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Starbucks so much . I love there hot chocolate it is so good . I also love there coffee and cotton candy milk shake . Some people think it is so pricey but it is not the quality is just amazing and the staff is always smiling and making you feel welcome.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
Overrated. Overpriced. Incredibly convenient.

It's hard not to go to Starbucks when there's one on every corner. Their coffee isn't great, but it does the trick. If anything, I prefer their breakfast sandwiches and wraps to their coffee.
Shannon G.
Chesterland, OH
I enjoy going to Starbucks because they have a great selection of different coffee offerings. I go several times a month. They do serve a quality latte. I feel like they are a bit overpriced, especially for their food items. I am admittedly addicted to their birthday cake cake pop.
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I think Starbucks is horrible. I don't think there coffee is anything special and they charge a lot for not very good or a lot of it. There are other places where you can get a better deal. I ordered a hot cocoa once and it tasted flipping horrible and it was like 5 or 6 bucks for it.
Makenzie T.
I've always gotten excellent service at Starbucks! It can be a little pricey, but it's my favorite place to stop for a flavored coffee. I usually go through the drive thru and there's never a long wait.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?